Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Caruso / Joeys Review

Originally posted by dondiezel26

packed like sardines in both jointes.........another preview of MDW!!!!

yo bigtime.....what were you doing with your shirt off in joeys???....come on kid.....cant you just wait a few weeks!!!....ha ha ha

The Big Time is fuckin huge

Fucking crazy night....Joeys still attracts those 84 Style Guidos... That dude with the A/X shirt, sunglasses and headband was trying a little to hard....

Prime/Lopez...great music!

Digga, Ridingcarguy, Dondiezel...always a pleasure....PS: Digga never tell people "yo.. this is NJstacked"...especially some low rank Jersey DJ...whoops!...Just kidding Joe G...

Bigtime...I am thinking an xxxxl next time.

The Moo...ummmmmmm nice seeing "me".

Adriana & Rose...welcome to Club Drama...

I had a fabulous time at Joeys last night....:D :D :D

It sucks to be at work right now in the condition I'm in....with 3 of hours sleep, a hangover, and cotton mouth. no matter how much water I drink it doesn't help....I'm so dehydrated but it was all worth it.

Nice to meet you dondiezel (for the 2nd time) but after this time I won't forget. :D

Bigtime & badass...I went out and made it to work. I'm such an animal.....:cool:

Originally posted by neena16

It sucks to be at work right now in the condition I'm in....with 3 of hours sleep, a hangover, and cotton mouth. no matter how much water I drink it doesn't help....I'm so dehydrated but it was all worth it.

Nice to meet you dondiezel (for the 2nd time) but after this time I won't forget. :D

Bigtime & badass...I went out and made it to work. I'm such an animal.....:cool:

yeah funny how I claim I was staying in this weekend and I am done until summer.... But this time I mean it last night was the last night I go out until MDW....

So bye for now:D

Originally posted by njstacked2

Fucking crazy night....Joeys still attracts those 84 Style Guidos... That dude with the A/X shirt, sunglasses and headband was trying a little to hard....

Prime/Lopez...great music!

Digga, Ridingcarguy, Dondiezel...always a pleasure....PS: Digga never tell people "yo.. this is NJstacked"...especially some low rank Jersey DJ...whoops!...Just kidding Joe G...

Bigtime...I am thinking an xxxxl next time.

The Moo...ummmmmmm nice seeing "me".

Adriana & Rose...welcome to Club Drama...

hahaha....what is wrong with that mexican...never introducing anyone.

Originally posted by badassmafuka

yeah funny how I claim I was staying in this weekend and I am done until summer.... But this time I mean it last night was the last night I go out until MDW....

So bye for now:D

yeah yeah I'll believe it when I see it. :tongue:

Originally posted by neena16

damn i didnt get to meet neena....

but i did see Giorio, digga, nilly, piro, njstacked thats for support...moo as well.. def a good night had fun...

see u all down the shore very soon!!!!

Originally posted by djprime

damn i didnt get to meet neena....

but i did see Giorio, digga, nilly, piro, njstacked thats for support...moo as well.. def a good night had fun...

see u all down the shore very soon!!!!

you probably came by during my 10th trip to the bathroom....hehe!!

I'm sure we'll meet sometime this summer. :D

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Both places packed as a moter fucker.... Caruso good looking crowd.............

omg YES, Caruso's was beyond packed, I've never seen it like that....lots of fun though though by 1 they started playing some funky music!

Good to see Billy, Joe, and Digga for about 10 seconds :tongue:

Originally posted by joegio

definitely hurting this morning.

....joe....you have officially been inducted into club sarcasm.....had me laughing my ass off all night......didnt know you had it in you buddy.....keep it up and i might actually pay attention when you spin.......ha ha ha

...neena nice to meet ya again...i am sure i will have to introduce myself again next time

:D

...stacked......what a fawken great day for the market to be closed.....any way we can propose delayed openings for the mondays after surfclub.....make it happen big man!!!!!

Originally posted by latinaz

CAN YOU SAY RETARDED ? I DRANK SO FREAKIN MUCH THAT I ENDED UP IN BLOOMFIELD (DONT ASK ME WHY) AND MY FRIEND HAD TO PICK ME UP BECAUSE I JUST COULDNT DRIVE ANYMORE:knife:

the nipple biter ZZZZZZZZ is in da house.....i think she left with half of the diggas grizzly nipple!!!.....LMAO!!!

Originally posted by theprod98

i wasnt expecting joey's to be as packed as it was..good night though..except when they played some hip hop for like 30-40 min...what was up with that..

why you don't like 50 cent and sean paul???? I like to hear hip hop sometimes when I'm out but it just doesn't sound right at JOEYS. :what: