Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Euro Lounge : Surprise surprise

Congratulations to CrackA55cece........................you did a great job and had a wonderful turnout considering and dispite all the negative bashing you received over the last few weeks. A lot of cuties runnin around in the place.........................And hate to say it but the staff there was pretty friendly so what can ya say. Maybe, just maybe someone was having a bad day or night the tme all you people keep refering to...................could that be possible? Do any of us ever have bad days or nights???

Good job sweetheart!!:kiss2: And like I said I was willin to help ya out with the................. ya know;)

Originally posted by stiffler

Congratulations to CrackA55cece........................you did a great job and had a wonderful turnout considering and dispite all the negative bashing you received over the last few weeks. A lot of cuties runnin around in the place.........................And hate to say it but the staff there was pretty friendly so what can ya say. Maybe, just maybe someone was having a bad day or night the tme all you people keep refering to...................could that be possible? Do any of us ever have bad days or nights???

Good job sweetheart!!:kiss2: And like I said I was willin to help ya out with the................. ya know;)

LOL sticky too kind :kiss2:

Gotta love you

i'll give you a call when i need help with the ummm you know.........

the euro was recommended as being a place good for ages 35-40 to dance to some decent music, but I can't find the friggin place! I looked up euro on both switchboard, google, etc. but had no listings. Lyndhurst just had lots of squaredancing clubs:confused:

anyone know what is up w/ this and where it is? even a phone #?

Originally posted by sam8988378

the euro was recommended as being a place good for ages 35-40 to dance to some decent music, but I can't find the friggin place! I looked up euro on both switchboard, google, etc. but had no listings. Lyndhurst just had lots of squaredancing clubs:confused:

anyone know what is up w/ this and where it is? even a phone #?

its on river rd in north arlington

between the belleville & lyndhurst bridge off rt 21

next to "the Stack" pancake house

want better directions PM me or www.euroloungecafe.com

Originally posted by stiffler

Good time last night sticky!! ;)