Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Aqua Lounge Upstaris Lounge Pre Grand Opening Tonight!!

i'm tellin everyone now that this place is not too be missed. the setup is gorgeous. i havent seen shit like this in a while. the place actually has a waterfall inside the club. the owners def put their money to work on this one. and their lineup for the week is real good. not sure about every day but i can tell you that teo t, jahred, danny woo, and myself will be rippin it every week. preopening is this week and the grand opening is coming very soon. like i said, the parties at this place are gonna be hottttttt. rip it up tonight jahred

stopped by there last nite, very nice set up, wasnt familiar with alot of people their, but crowd was nice. couple of blonde cuties behind the bar, cheap drinks cant go wrong. just a couple of ??? whats going to be downstairs?? is it always going to be $10 for guys, even during the day??? the reasons is i live right across the street and would love to stumble back and forth. lol

Originally posted by wallmill

stopped by there last nite, very nice set up, wasnt familiar with alot of people their, but crowd was nice. couple of blonde cuties behind the bar, cheap drinks cant go wrong. just a couple of ??? whats going to be downstairs?? is it always going to be $10 for guys, even during the day??? the reasons is i live right across the street and would love to stumble back and forth. lol

as of right now they are still doing some finishing touches on the downstairs. the dj booth, bigger dancefloor, more bars, and a lot more room to lounge is gonna be downstairs. i'm assuming that there wouldnt be a cover during happy hour. i'm really not sure bout that yet. i will be talking to the owners in a day or 2. there will be guestlists and shit, i'm just not sure of who is gonna be runnin the parties...when i find out all the details i will let you know.

christian