Clubplanet Nightlife Community

we are hiring IN HOUSE promoters

qnitelife

in house? they still do that?

Hello, as most know by now, Q has made some massive impact in Boston's nightclub & lounge scene.

Right now many rooms are looking to bring in promotional companies to fill their venues.

We at Q have been fortunate to catch the buzz, land some great resident djs, door staff and bartenders.

So, to turn the tide back to the way clubs used to be run we will be taking on IN HOUSE promoters. something that is a rarity in Boston.

you will not be just " a number" working 5 tiers down on the foodchain.

we would like to bring in a small group of club savvy personel that will represent the club, and what we stand for.

Pay, and privalages will be discussed on an "in person" basis.

rest assured, we at Q realize that the staff of a club make a room work & know that one persons effort can make the difference on a successful night.

right now, Saturday is out most successful night. Head promoter & entertainment co-ordinator Eddie Tribble has gone through great lengths to make Saturdays nothing short of spectacular. He is Just 1 promoter, and has made this night turn heads through out the city.

Once you are brought into the Q family, you will see exactly what were about, and why this will be a great, and mutually beneficial experience.

Please forward a all contact info to:

Qnitelife@yahoo.com

Some important questions:

Question 1. Do you allow the in-house promoters to drink?

-------------------1a. If so, do they let them drink for free?

------------------------------1a-2. If so - go directly to Answer A

------------------------------1a-3. If not - we'd need negotiations

-------------------1b. If not - go directly to Answer B

Yeah, yeah Ok - so there's really only one important question.

Answer A. Sign me up - email will be sent immediately.

Answer B. Yeah right - I'll see you on Saturday, but I will definetly NOT be promoting thanks. Not drinking while I'm at my day job is hardly tolerable (which btw is why I must spend so much time here discussing it) - never mind at a club on a Saturday night ;)

we think its "your reputation" on the line as the promoter.

there are different kinda of promoters out there & dont wanna limit our self to some cookie cutter promoters.

we highly encourage PERSONALITY!

while, we dont need our staff inebriated during the night... we want our staff to be setting the standard in party'ing.

drink situations will be addressed.

ie drink tickets each week per chance....

what you do with em is your buisiness... hopefully entertain.

we are not goin to micro manage our staff, but will expect them to do the job hired for.

we'd like to have an small, but diverse group... so if you wanna be the "drunked blaggard" of the sqaud, IM sure we can work it out ;)

we'll make out own lil team: Q-men

each having its own lil power

;):laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by qnitelife

we think its "your reputation" on the line as the promoter.

there are different kinda of promoters out there & dont wanna limit our self to some cookie cutter promoters.

we highly encourage PERSONALITY!

while, we dont need our staff inebriated during the night... we want our staff to be setting the standard in party'ing.

drink situations will be addressed.

ie drink tickets each week per chance....

what you do with em is your buisiness... hopefully entertain.

we are not goin to micro manage our staff, but will expect them to do the job hired for.

we'd like to have an small, but diverse group... so if you wanna be the "drunked blaggard" of the sqaud, IM sure we can work it out ;)

we'll make out own lil team: Q-men

each having its own lil power

;):laugh: :laugh:

WTF! Q-men???? :mad:

I'm just playin - I can't commit to making plans on a single saturday night - never mind having to commit to only one club. While it sounds like fun, I'm going to have to stick with being in the visitors section. Good luck though! :D