Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space After-Hours

sobeton

Okay since people have said, I love to bash Space. I will give “props” when “props” are due. Lat night after some hesitation; I went to Space for after-hours. The vibe in the Blue Room was off da hook. The music and the energy level was very intense. The crowd was very cool; met some nice people. The staff was very pleasant. Even when I left at

8:30 am the place was still going off. If I have one minor complaint, it is about that “horn”; it sounds like a truck is going through the Blue Room. Overall my experience last nite; was 100% better then my last visit. Looking forward to my next adventure at Space…

Peace,

Sobeton cwm32.gif

I think that's the object of the horn. It's salvaged from a semi after all smile.gif. My favorite effect is when Edgar does a massive buildup, then Ronnie vents the nitrogen vapor (nitrogen not nitrous like everyone thinks), and as the build-up crashes, Ronnie triggers the MoleFays (bright halogens on each side of the DJ booth), and Edgar reaches for the truck horn. Nevermind a truck it sounds like a freight train hit the place! smile.gif

I have to say that I love that effect also!!! they did it saturday night when Edgar was playing "silence" it really blew me away...I have to agree with sobeton..Space for afterhours on saturday was a much improved experience as compared to before.

Nightlife Advertising invites you to Crobar for Mardi Gras Party on Friday Feb 23.

OPEN BAR and FREE VIP ADMISSION for our Members Only.

Contact us if you plan to attend this party and we will send you an Invitation for you and your guest.

With the compliments of NIGHTLIFE ADVERTISING Inc.

I am sending you the link to get your invitation. www.nightlifeadvertising.com/crobar/formcrobar.htm

This invitation will allow you to get Free Admission and a wristband

For OPEN BAR.

One Invitation per person so contact us by email to let us know how many you

need or use our Email to Friend Feature and we will send them the invitation

on your behalf.

Archived