Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJLILCEE is the worst dj i have ever herd my entire lif

Not only was his selection horrible but his mixes where plain awful. I think I am going to start DJing because he is living proof that you need zero skills to work at an awesome club like joeys., Do you self a favor bro go to dj school or something because you fucken suck

Originally posted by brickhouse

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Not sure what's funnier, that this guy's getting exposure, or that you think Joey's is an awesome club....

:laugh: :laugh: there is plenty more pretty bad djs out there esp in nj.... its a shame. u got guys that cant mix, guys who think literally letting a track end to cut over the fader and using the flanger, to just plain old trainwrecks, letting cds skip forever. makes u wonder what they think in the booth when they do this shit. :confused: better yet u see guys post so and so ripped it last night :laugh:

Originally posted by notallthere

Not only was his selection horrible but his mixes where plain awful. I think I am going to start DJing because he is living proof that you need zero skills to work at an awesome club like joeys., Do you self a favor bro go to dj school or something because you fucken suck

by the way isnt this guy the new resident at XS this summer. i never say anyhting about djs unless i heard them personally. notallthere post this in the nj section see what they say

Originally posted by wakeup

by the way isnt this guy the new resident at XS this summer.

Yes he is. Friday nights. I think its a good move for XS cause they need to get more people down there and he brings his KTU with him. Free promotion on the radio