Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hats & STILETTO fetishes rah here

Originally posted by babbo

my kind of post. go see my shoes at Nordstrom. I design and own the label........ big display of them there, they're fab indeed

I've heard movie director, CEO, and modeling agent

The shoe designer is hot; work it, bitch!

Originally posted by Mystify22

I love stilettos and low rise jeans...but I'm sick of the hats, especially the school boy ones....every girl has one on :blank:

Yea tha "poor boi hat" is a lil out now. But i still see so many chickz wearin' them. Itz tha same type of clothing.. juss show skin skin shin lols << tatz tha main goal :D

I was never really too crazy about the hat in a club thing either. I do have that Gucci hat though that I used to wear sometimes when I went out, but I'm so sick of it now, it's just lying somewhere in my closet. But you got to be rocking the stilettos and low rise jeans baby!

Originally posted by ellinita

I was never really too crazy about the hat in a club thing either. I do have that Gucci hat though that I used to wear sometimes when I went out, but I'm so sick of it now, it's just lying somewhere in my closet. But you got to be rocking the stilettos and low rise jeans baby!

I think gals in hats in a club are ok...so long as they just dont go overboard and wear some lid that would pop out my eye....but good all the same..I like that look.:cool: