Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOKY :o)

steffy27

:eek: :eek: WOW !! im really feeling the love today ;) thank you all for wishing me the best ... its not easy turning 26 years old , but you guys made it better ;)

OK OK SHIT !! 29 years old :D but who's counting right ?:D i mean..is there much difference from 26 to 29 ?? :D

once again thanx to all of you who posted on here wishing me the best .. love koky !

p.s. shroomy , im not quite sure on what to think of your post .. idlike to say thanx buddy ..but something on your post is telling me not to thank you :laugh: BOIYOING !!:laugh:

thanks to all of you once again;) i really hope all of you guys make it to the bbq so we can REALLY PARTY !! :D :D idreally love too see all you crazy motherfu.... i mean, all you nice people there ;):D ... plus , its not yet confirmed but i think a big name dj MIGHT be spinning there :D i just hope he's reading this board :D cause thats my b-day wish ;):D

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

happy bday again just wanted to let u know that tonie is my wife not my gf...u know how women get about that...im a possesion, didnt u know.....:rolleyes:

lol ooooops sorry dawg ... dont think i was very clear minded that night ..:laugh: :laugh: but it s great to meet u guys

Originally posted by ernextnation

Felicidades atrasadas!!!

Next time let me know ok!!

Sorry Im late but I just got back...

its ok bro .. it was great seeing you again & meeting your woman... hope to see you guys soon ;)