Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lunch spots

take out chinese, a deli shop around the corner from where i live, mickey d's, fresh fields.....but then again these are all places that u can go to after werk, so it kinda doesnt make sense to come up to Silver Springs fro lunch and go bak to the Hill just to come back later on.

Originally posted by revaluation

So where do you guys go for lunch? I'm tired of the same old shit here on the Hill and I can pretty much leave whenever I want, so what's good where you're at?

Have you been to Thai Roma, White Tiger or the Greek place over on Penn.? mmmmm. . . :drool:

i ususally hit SoHo on 9th and E. it's like a gormet cafeteria.

there's also fado irish pub and mehak (indian food) on 7th in china town, austin grill and jaleo on 7th and e, chipotle in the mci center, hadd thai at 1100 new york ave, potbellies on 7th across from the mci center, and a chinese food restaurant on h st whose name i can't remeber right now.

Deli spots around here....Cafe Asia (now called SIngapore Bistro) sometimes, or a Vietnemese place on L and 19th.

Sucks that the Burrito cart is gone though.

There are also two food courts in the general area - Farragut North and West.

And little places all over...