Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies? What do you prefer?

Guest hotshit

Guest hotshit

For guys bodies?

Cut up guys, like Marky mark, model type body

or

Massive meat heads, like 265 lbs of straight beast.

Please be honest.

It all depends on the guy's body type.

Taller guys (over 5'10) seem to look better with more bulk compared to shorter guys.

Two things I don't find attractive is a guy that looks swollen and a guy who is not proportional (massive upper body but sticks for legs.)

I think the guy is hunnie's sig is niiiice. :D :D

Originally posted by neena16

Taller guys (over 5'10) seem to look better with more bulk compared to shorter guys.

Two things I don't find attractive is a guy that looks swollen and a guy who is not proportional (massive upper body but sticks for legs.)

hubba-hubba!!! :love2:

the guy in my sig is Spectacular!!! :drool:

Originally posted by neena16

one thing that bothers me is when a guy has a small frame to begin and then they get too sauced....it does look right to me....so i look at wrists and it seems like when people juice up their wrists (and ugggghhh forearms) don't grow it looks horrible. and the whole leg thing, neena, i hear you on that girlfriend, come on guys.....ya gotta do legs

Hotshit...I have run into two types of women...those that like the beef and those that don't. It seems to me that the women who like the skinny Abercrombie type guys are 84' Style Chuggers....thats right Beer Drinkers...They sport a beat up face with a large belly...and frequent places like Bamboo...there are lots @ Bamboo.....Then there are the other women....that love the beef...they love the fact that their man has traps that almost touch his ears as well as a massive chest and a back that resembles airplane wings. All my women love the beef and prefer the power factor which is associated with muscles....Muscles attract hot bitches...end of story. Nothing is worse than a guy with smaller arms than a girl... I learned quickly that more muscle = more hot ass......Fact. My list is long and well distinguished.

Originally posted by siciliawoman

one thing that bothers me is when a guy has a small frame to begin and then they get too sauced....it does look right to me....so i look at wrists and it seems like when people juice up their wrists (and ugggghhh forearms) don't grow it looks horrible. and the whole leg thing, neena, i hear you on that girlfriend, come on guys.....ya gotta do legs

men do squats....Just because you're a guy doesn't mean your hiney can't get jiggily :laugh:

I love a man with a tight hiney. yummy!!! :bootysha:

Originally posted by njstacked2

................Fact. My list is long and well distinguished.

Hmmm, that's funny stacked..................that's the same way I describe my schlong.........................speaking of schlongs...................where has Schlonger been lately, haven't seen hide nor hair of him around these parts.

you people talk some shit.. first off girlz.. you cant say mr. bill gates comes your way you ain't gonna throw some his way as well, especially if it makes you very confortable..in the end. now come now..tell the truth..it will only set you free..lol

Guest hotshit
Originally posted by njstacked2

Hotshit...I have run into two types of women...those that like the beef and those that don't. It seems to me that the women who like the skinny Abercrombie type guys are 84' Style Chuggers....thats right Beer Drinkers...They sport a beat up face with a large belly...and frequent places like Bamboo...there are lots @ Bamboo.....Then there are the other women....that love the beef...they love the fact that their man has traps that almost touch his ears as well as a massive chest and a back that resembles airplane wings. All my women love the beef and prefer the power factor which is associated with muscles....Muscles attract hot bitches...end of story. Nothing is worse than a guy with smaller arms than a girl... I learned quickly that more muscle = more hot ass......Fact. My list is long and well distinguished.

agreed. I am not a small guy so I hear where you are coming from. I get a lot more ass now then I did years ago when I my body was completely out of shape. I personally dont want to become too massive but I have more of a Marky mark type physique, and I have no problems getting the tang.