Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Really bad TV shows

georgym

They sure don't make tv shows like they used to, and some of them on tv today are just so sappy/unbelievable.

Gilmore girls mom has a kid at 16, and the kid is grown up now and they show their bonds. But the age difference btw mom and daughter seems no more than 5 yrs, like they're both teenagers

the hughleys bad show, i can't stand whats-his-name

american dreams sap-city :eek:

Basically 75% of the shows on tv are pretty lame. there's no closeness felt btw. audience and actor, the storyllines are lame, and it's just so unbelievable that it's hard to get into it.

But thank goodness for HBO :D

Originally posted by Codica3

I think those reality shows are fucking awful.. :puke:

yeah, i saw an ad for a new one called mr. personality... it's like the bachelorette, but all the guys have masks on and she has to pick one without seeing what they look like :laugh::rolleyes:

when are the ever gonna stop?

Originally posted by copahc

yeah, i saw an ad for a new one called mr. personality... it's like the bachelorette, but all the guys have masks on and she has to pick one without seeing what they look like :laugh::rolleyes:

when are the ever gonna stop?

There were all these guys dressed in suits this morning in Times Square, and they all had masks on handing out flyers for that crap. I sped right by their sorry asses :laugh2:

And to boot, Monica Lewinsky is hosting it :eek::yuck:

Also-- fear factor. why do they have to show this at dinner time :worry2: