Clubplanet Nightlife Community

* Apr. 26th CP/Whysleep Party Roll Call/Checklist *

steffy27

Originally posted by djdekan

Gonna get The Trance Addict Crew involved also, Need info on How long, How much Beer ( Can we get a keg?), Time Slots for DJ's etc. Mad People from the Naked Crew and Trance Addict

i dont think there will be any "time slots"...IMO that is way TOO formal...u get there and like adults u take turns...this party starts early and goes well into the afternoon...u guys can work out the time slot issues...i am sure there wont be a fight over the decks...;)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

i dont think there will be any "time slots"...IMO that is way TOO formal...u get there and like adults u take turns...this party starts early and goes well into the afternoon...u guys can work out the time slot issues...i am sure there wont be a fight over the decks...;)

Well I dont think its a bad idea, not so much definitive time slots, but an idea of what time the guys who want to play will be there....so that we always have someone on the decks.

So if anybody knows that they will be there at 1 or not get there til 4 it will help to see who needs to bring equipment when and who can be spinning first if noone else can be there.

So if the DJ's would please give your arrival time and what equipment you can bring it would be helpful, thanks :D

Originally posted by steffy27

So if anybody knows that they will be there at 1 or not get there til 4 it will help to see who needs to bring equipment when and who can be spinning first if noone else can be there.

Equip. could be set up and cd could be playing while we wait for the CP Djs to arrive...i have Bellini's new cd!!!:idea:

We are gettin the generator its taken care of (from Home Depot :D)

Lots of ppl with equipment are coming so I am gettin that organized too...hopefully someone will be nice enought o bring his speakers and all ;)

Also we are getting atleast one grill prob two.

wildmiami check ur pm's!!!! I wanna check on the pavillion!

Originally posted by beatfriek

thank god for girls to be good at organizing stuff!!!:D

what time is this supposed to go on again???

:D - 1pm to whenever, check the first post for all the info!

Ok called for the pavillion and I am gonna go stop by in a few hours to talk to the chick about renting, they said we can prob get one for sat.

Should I rent it for 20 ppl or 40 ppl??????????

:confused: :confused:

Originally posted by steffy27

[bShould I rent it for 20 ppl or 40 ppl??????????

QUESTIONS:

1) isnt it cheaper for 20? if so, how will they know if we have more than 20 peeps?

2) ask them about parking...if we are spending money to rent the roof, they should give us some of their parking..not like last time:rolleyes:

3) give us a price break down so we can chip in for the roof (not a question, but still)

Guest brwneydtrouble

I will bring the shrimp shish-ka-bobs like last time, maybe even some lobster tails, now that I know how to cook them on the grill. *lol* Crab legs are out. Didn't like them last time. Gonna go to the grocery store on friday to pick up veggies for the shish-ka-bobs and other goodies.

As far as the alcohol, gonna try to get a couple bottles of Vodka from the club, but dont quote me on it just yet. With that bottle of peach schnapps and vodka, if someone brings some cranberry and OJ, I can make sex on the beach for you guys.....not really a favorite drink of mine though.

I totally agree about the parking situation. We didn't get there late at all last time, around noon and I think we managed to snag the last few spots. As far as the number of heads, I think it has to do with the pavilion size.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by mrmatas2277

i will let u know about the cd players...:aright:

Gonna talk to Vacom?

:rolleyes: ....You had to get the kids involved hhhmmmm...im with ya on that 1 i dont think the wifey would let me dump the kids again this week...but i dont see y the 2 year old cant come with us...so if we can get a babysitter for the baby...may just maybe ill be able to go that and i have a pending party to d.j. that day....but if i can go ill let u all know...cuz i have my d.j. equip and ill take my speakers, anf my smoke machine and bubble machin, and i have a siren.....and most important for all of us hardcore people....i have a portable corneta(horn) similar to the 1 in space...as tranzwhore will tell u im always prepared for a party...if i can go ill also supply some bacardi and mixers....but im a big if...so lets all cross my fingers and hope everything falls into place so i can go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yeah, the kids! i feel ur pain! gotta spread love to lex's youngster. but u guys will be lucky to have the flipster at

your bbq. he certainly comes prepared! must have been

a boy scout! thanx again for a great time this weekend.

holler at us later, whenever you get a chance.

DJDEKAN

Two Tables 1200's

2 Speakers Yamaha S15's

1 Monitior Yamaha

and a qsc 1500rmx amp

But #1 is the generator gonna be able to power the amp all day ( I have no clue thats y Im asking)

and

Gonn need help setting it up and taking it down (Probably gonna be hungover at 1 and drunk at the end, lol)

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by majinbuu

DJDEKAN

Two Tables 1200's

2 Speakers Yamaha S15's

1 Monitior Yamaha

and a qsc 1500rmx amp

But #1 is the generator gonna be able to power the amp all day ( I have no clue thats y Im asking)

and

Gonn need help setting it up and taking it down (Probably gonna be hungover at 1 and drunk at the end, lol)

I am sure I will be there till the end like last time, so I will be more than happy to help take stuff apart.

Also, jut got confirmation that we will have 2 Pioneer CDJ100's on saturday with cables and a shitload of music. QUALITY. :)

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by phrankadelic

just bring the churasscos! :tongue:

Yeah, the other we could do without....