Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What to do this coming weekend?

az-tec

Ill be heading down to Miami this comin Friday to Tuesday...

whats some of the good spots to hit?

The only time I have been to Miami for the past 3 years has been for the conference, and even then I only really went to the parties my friends threw, my friends spun at or events I did. Everywhere I went was 100000 people I knew form NY or all over, and I only ate at cheap places to save $$.

This time I want to see the normal scene in Miami, actually have to time to hit the beach, check out the restaurants, shopping etc...

and meet with some of the clubs and promoters about some future work for my DJs.

so what do u guys suggest?

what nights are good where? whats some good restaurants to check out? etc....

Guest saleen351

brian i didn't know you know so much about our scene?

maze friday

nerve friday

spi sat

space sat

crobar sat or friday

if you are a feg like brian then maze sat

the beaches in miami suck balls, go to lauderdale beach by beach place.

Places to avoid, South beach... unless you got a kevlar vest...

Fridays:

Nerve

Maze

Crobar

Saturdays:

Space

Crobar

Opium

Sundays:

Nikki's Beach Place

Lime Bar (Sunday School Parties)

Bars:

Blue <--- on any given night, good music and nice atmosphere

Wet Willies <---- do during the day (Sat and Sun), catch the eyecandy!!!:eek:

Food:

i dont eat much on the beach...but if u wanna try somewhere that i have been dying to try check out this place: Las Vacas

its Argentine food...good steaks and pasta...not very good in ambiance section, but from what i heard the food is very very good...also try the Van Dyke in Lincoln Road, i have eaten there many times...reasonably priced and good food choices...there are tons of restaurants in Lincoln Road Mall, just walk up and down Lincoln Road and find one that interests u...

Originally posted by tranzwhore

don't forget to hit the beach.

not clubbing...get a frickin' tan.

sunday afternoon go to wet willies.

it's fun. lots of girls. usually drunk.

thats what im talkin about!

i want to know some non club things to do...

I partied my ass off WMC, I am meeting with some clubs for business while down there, so I want to have a lot of non club time this coming weekend. Thats all I do up here...this is a VACATION!

thanks for the tips, I was planning on hittin up Willies..anyone else goin to be there?

This might be obvious, but definitely rent a car.

I moved down there for a summer from NYC and couldn't afford a car and I felt like I was in the desert w/o a camel.

BTW, there is a great bar at the back of the beach called Purdy Lounge where you will not have to deal with the attitude, and Wet Willies is sooo good.

the beach on sat or sunday is a definate!!! preferably 7th or8th st on the sand!!! this way your a 5 min walk away from wet willies on ocean dr.!!!

FRIDAY- maze/crobar/opium/ mynt(if you wanna be surrounded by eye candy and wanna spend some $$$)

skybar is also a lil different and same rules as mynt apply!!! Oh and you gotta be with girls or try tipping the doorguy!!

SATURDAY- Crobar, opium, and space34 into the morning for afterhours

:eek::D

sunday afternoon if your not on the beach, and still wanna get your house music fix- union lounge, limebar, chelsea hotel, and of course nikki beach!!!

sunday nite- opium, but make sure you hit up prive cuz downstairs you might have to fit the dresscode of fubu and sean john...

as for resturants(lets keep this simple and stay on sobe)

Thai toni- my personal fav, resturant with the best service and value for your money... very nice decor, and some weird ass ambient tunes!!! Ive been trying to buy the cd they play since my first time there!!!!

Touch- on lincoln road- they put on a show, there's a swing at the entrance, very ritzy, the ny strip is delicious, go to touch if you wanna get touched in the wallet!!!!

PrimaPasta- badass italian food and not that $$$$

larios on ocean- best cuban food

tantra- bring the Credit card for this one... real nice place though, lots of females!!

Well, most of these people got ya covered, but I'll add my two cents.

Friday - Eddie Guerra's birthday party @ Maze featuring Ralph Falcon and Jon Cowan on the decks.

Saturday - Stryke @ Spi Club ronnyvand is opening for him, as well.

Sunday - Graduation at Lime Bar w/ Cue and Gaby Fain. Better music and none of the bullshit associated with Nikki Bitch club.

Drinks, hmmm...

The Playwright stocks a lot of booze from overseas. Cheap, too.

Wet Willies is generally regarded as a trashy tourist hangout and is to be avoided...along with most other places on Ocean Drive.

Beach itself? Just pick a spot and roast.

real and true Miami experience

No pretencious bull shit

quality, about the music party!!!!!!!!

DJ le spam and the spam all stars video release party !!(these cats have been on good morning america 3 times, new york times 3 times, been featued on local tv how many times?,they play once a month in NYC at SOB's. Think dj with sampler and beat machine with live 5 piece salsa funk band

Mick jagger comes to see them perform AND

they play for FREE this Friday in celebration of there new music video

Also, In the downstairs room will be aquabooty and dhm giving you Footwork

a deep house party on the real

no one plays better than these cats on this tip

no attitude, cheap drinks

Theses are the cats that bring the real house sounds down here (Miguel Migs, Derrick Carter, Ron Trent, Harvey, Jay J , Mark Grant, etc.) If you are on this tip, no one else brings it

Spot is called Slak. Located at 29th and Miami Ave, 5 blocks west of Biscayve 11 pm - 5 am

Check it out if you want to experience Miami and not the la-la land of the beach on Friday

real and true Miami experience

No pretencious bull shit

quality, about the music party!!!!!!!!

DJ le spam and the spam all stars video release party !!(these cats have been on good morning america 3 times, new york times 3 times, been featued on local tv how many times?,they play once a month in NYC at SOB's. Think dj with sampler and beat machine with live 5 piece salsa funk band

Mick jagger comes to see them perform AND

they play for FREE this Friday in celebration of there new music video

Also, In the downstairs room will be aquabooty and dhm giving you Footwork

a deep house party on the real

no one plays better than these cats on this tip

no attitude, cheap drinks

Theses are the cats that bring the real house sounds down here (Miguel Migs, Derrick Carter, Ron Trent, Harvey, Jay J , Mark Grant, etc.) If you are on this tip, no one else brings it

Spot is called Slak. Located at 29th and Miami Ave, 5 blocks west of Biscayve 11 pm - 5 am

Check it out if you want to experience Miami and not the la-la land of the beach on Friday