Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tanning before temps this sat...

Actually I was ref. to my freinds who will be in the area ..lke billy rod tara and some other people..so why is that funny..I just meant that people usually tan on a sat..they would be in the area and I wanted them to stop in and see me becuase I work that sat in the day time..so if thats funny then I must be a comedian.:D

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Oh I see.

But "tanning before temps" is still pretty funny to me. Sort of makes it sound like you need a tan before you go there.

No offense girlie but I agree. It just sounds really funny :laugh: It sounds like such a guido jersey rhing "got go tanning and to the gym so I can look good and tough at temps" :laugh::blown:

I dont know what you guys started ..but one of my customers todays asked ..do you guys give rub downs with happy ending.

:tongue:

I thought it was so funny.:laugh:

Seriously I want to make sure if you tan that you are taken care of..some of my girls dont know who you are ..so if you are comin down let me know.

Other wise they might charge you ...and my salons not cheap:D

dave I hope to see you and rod ..make sure you bring some vodka so we can do shots.

choppa..you gotta stop by if you are in the area.

Originally posted by jennijugs

No offense girlie but I agree. It just sounds really funny :laugh: It sounds like such a guido jersey rhing "got go tanning and to the gym so I can look good and tough at temps" :laugh::blown:

Listen Jenni juggs and Ninadd... You know what I can care less what anyone says because I think I am going to tan before Temps fuck it... who the fuck wants to be WHITE

Originally posted by tommyarmani

I think that point this girl Maria was trying to make is that allot of people who frequent Tempts also go tanning. Think now & ask yourself "Can you See the connection?"

She already clarified her post.Thanks for the insight.

..."tanning before Temps"(Still fucking hilarious) :laugh:

maria, can i bring some chicken breast and some burgers to cook while im in the tannin bed....................i got this stencil that i made for my BIG OL AZZZ.........im gonna have "SOLAR" burnt into one cheek and "LOUNGE" burnt into the other.................

since we are going to temps, how bout i find something else to cook up in one of those supa dupa slow cookas!!!!!!! JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!..................

sounds like a good idea...........ill def try to stop in on saturday and work on my ALREADY BROWN SKIN, ill wear all black to temps so when i walk around all you see are my TEEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LONG LIVE TEMPS..............and merge too of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ILL HOLLAAA at ya on the way down.............................