Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tempts./Denny Need I say more?

This Saturday kicks it off. It is back to Seaside and does Seaside have a summer in store for you. This Saturday Denny will be at Temptations for the grand re-opening. The following weekend Robbie Tronco and Tommy Boy (both out of Philly) will be spinning and then the following weekend Johnny Vicious will be there. Don't worry Denny will be back on Memorial Day weekend (in more places than one?) for the rest of the summer...

I will see you all there this Saturday

Unfortunately I will not be working with Ceeotter, so make sure while you are at her bar getting ceeottered you do a shot for me. Better yet, on your way to her bar stop by my bar and I will do a shot with ya....

Originally posted by cody05

Cigs you better stop by and say hello. First shot is on me.

And Brian, what do you mean you are thinking about going? I already went over the bridge and put the Soco on ice so it is extra cold for us...

You know im stopping by with Cigs and CLUBANGEL. Did someone say shots??? And where is Spygirl going to be this weekend ??? did i miss her post????