Clubplanet Nightlife Community

which is the best to get MP3's?

joecrack13

What programs does everyone use...i started with napster which was awesome, the i went to kazza which sucks...they DL quick but their selection is terrible...now i use WinMX whose selection is great but DL time is the worsssstttt....theres a live set that im still waiting from the summer to get...its retarded..u can search 1 minute and get 1 result and then u hit search again and 50 results will come up...ill never understand that so someone with insight as to how that happens...also to the people who think im stealing music...i only DL live sets from Radio shows like the Essential Mix or Kiss 100 or from particular events...also if someone can recommend a program to use that has the selection of WinMX or better and something that u dont have to wait in queue for 6 months id appreciate that as well....ive heard about IMesh and Soulseek...someone let me know

I use Kazaa but it can be VERY hit or miss as what you find.. I also have had the same problems with WINMX.. I havent even used it in like 4 months because of how hard it is to actually d/l something.. A lot of people use SOULSEEK but that too is down alot and sometimes a pain or difficult to actually download things from people

Originally posted by ibclubbin

just pm wakeup...he is the guy who rips all the mp3s on to the net

BG

yea joecrack whatever u need just let me know, ill gladly rip anything for u or u can get some stuff from my friend brian1500. i also can get u live sets from many different guys. i j ust got Dj BG live at the Pony, ridiculous set