Clubplanet Nightlife Community

May

vicman

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I saw Picotto at Glow last year. His first 2 hours were very Satoshi-esque - one long damn boring track.... I would have left if I hadn't found a nice couch to plop down on during that time. His last 2 hours were much better - its like the bar closed, the bar stars left and he stepped it up :aright:

wait a min. You can't compare Satoshi to Picotto! take that back!

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Really? He sounds more like some greasy eurotrash New Yorker to me. :D

must be all the italians in ny. pizza pasta.....lol...i remember 'punch out' the video game, there was a boxer called 'pizza pasta' :laugh:

Originally posted by vicman

youve been to nation before?

but of course! used to go all the time before they shut it down. Saw Sasha, Oakenfold, Deep Dish there, etc. But I am suspicious of the "grand re-opening" as Code is being run by the same people that were doing Dream.

Originally posted by vicman

lol

brow.gif

didnt know how long youve been in DC, thats why i asked.

:)

I've been here on and off since the summer of '98- lived here for two years, then moved back to NYC (where I'm from) to go to grad school for two years, then moved back here this past summer. Funny thing is, when I lived in DC before, I was constantly going up to NYC to go to Twilo. When I moved to NYC, Twilo was shut down and I was constantly coming down here to go to Buzz. :cool:

Originally posted by silvershoes

I've been here on and off since the summer of '98- lived here for two years, then moved back to NYC (where I'm from) to go to grad school for two years, then moved back here this past summer. Funny thing is, when I lived in DC before, I was constantly going up to NYC to go to Twilo. When I moved to NYC, Twilo was shut down and I was constantly coming down here to go to Buzz. :cool:

summer of 98 was the 2nd time I went to buzz. It was the annual foam party and donald glaude was spinning. the dj booth was on the 2nd floor then. And I do recall a platform in front of the where the dj booth is now. That was also the first night I was...:screwy:

ah...the good old days...

Originally posted by silvershoes

Twilo, the day after NYE 2000, Sasha and Digweed spinning all night long. That was an amazing night. And the first time I was :roll: as well.

ahhhh...the Twilo days....

my first time was S&D Nov. '99. Didn't make it to the NYE party, but my friend did. Said it was amazing with a very cool vibe!

Originally posted by raver_mania

ahhhh...the Twilo days....

my first time was S&D Nov. '99. Didn't make it to the NYE party, but my friend did. Said it was amazing with a very cool vibe!

My first S&D Twilo night I ate 5 pills and took a vial of K to the dome. Next thing I know, I had x-ray vision and could see through my feet while I was trying to put out my cigarette on the floor. I kept stepping on people's feet trying to put out my cigarettes cause I couldn't tell where my foot ended and theirs began. Ahh, the good ol' days.

And a little secret Buster has been keeping from us... (or maybe I missed it, highly possible....)

BREAKDOWN at the Edge on May 17:

HOUSE:

FREAKS (LIVE)

LUKE SOLOMON

DJ DIZ

JUSTIN HARRIS

JOHNNY ROCK

TOM B

BREAKS:

HUDA HUDIA

SPICE

BRAD SMITH

BUSTER

DJ E BOOGIE

DJ MIKE SOLO

live performance LIONS OF ZION, BOOGIE KNIGHTS, live visual and dance performances.