Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lil Kim ...

Originally posted by sassa

...........and she's a fat, ugly, tasteless, cum-guzzling, little ho'.............

Count me in.

Fuch these people AaaA9 just like me and everyone else on here, everyone wants to rain on your parade. Pay no mind.

Oh Im notreally coming there I just figured i'd lighten up the situation abit.

Originally posted by kostaP

Count me in.

Fuch these people AaaA9 just like me and everyone else on here, everyone wants to rain on your parade. Pay no mind.

Oh Im notreally coming there I just figured i'd lighten up the situation abit.

awww thanx:heart:

Originally posted by crazie

she prolly won't show. platinum is famous for saying they have big stars coming and then they don't show... they did that twice for m&m... o wait i mean eminem.

actually that only happened once 7 eminem cancelled a wk b4 the date he was supposed to perform. Lil kim is a definite. i've held off posting bout even though i've known bout it over 2 wks. i wanted to make sure she was definietly coming. :D

Hey, girl! Don't mind people that like to just start shit for no apparent reason... they're just haters! :isok: I wish that i could go on Thursday to see Lil Kim, but i have to be at Tradewinds on thurs... :( Otherwise, i would be there...

P.S. we're gonna have to get you a more permanent name tag... I think the one from last week was way too big. :blank:

Originally posted by betsey1839

Hey, girl! Don't mind people that like to just start shit for no apparent reason... they're just haters! :isok: I wish that i could go on Thursday to see Lil Kim, but i have to be at Tradewinds on thurs... :( Otherwise, i would be there...

P.S. we're gonna have to get you a more permanent name tag... I think the one from last week was way too big. :blank:

i kept showing it to all of Ricki's frineds & they werr like okay we'll order drinks from u! haha

ps don't worry bout tmakin another one ricki's lleavin this weekend i think so...but thanks1:D

Too bad, I work at Kohl's and could have gotten you a decent name tag... But even if Ricky is leaving, I still tell all my friends to order from you. I have a bunch of people coming on my list this week, and they've been told in advance that you're the only bartender they're allowed to order from. So we're looking out for you!:bounce:

Originally posted by betsey1839

Too bad, I work at Kohl's and could have gotten you a decent name tag... But even if Ricky is leaving, I still tell all my friends to order from you. I have a bunch of people coming on my list this week, and they've been told in advance that you're the only bartender they're allowed to order from. So we're looking out for you!:bounce:

awww thank you doll You're the best:D just let me know who there are;)