Clubplanet Nightlife Community

either it's just getting to be spring, or...

weyes

Originally posted by weyes

...boys are actually getting hotter. it may be both. well, either way, all i can say is, it's about time :rolleyes: !!!

it was warmer by you than it is by me in the daytime...and i'm sick of it always being cold at night! i thought it was just by me but in LA it's the same thing...

when are we getting some decent weather down here????

Shut UP SHUT UP you're jinxing the weather.

Today: Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 48F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

Tonight: Cloudy with rain and snow showers. Low 37F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 40%.

Originally posted by ou812

I didn't realize that guys got ugly in the winter....................hmmmm..............maybe it's just me, since I look so good all of the time.

i'm not saying that guys get ugly in the winter; i'm referring to spring fever and how it gets all of us a little more "interested" in the opposite sex, if ya know what i mean ;) .

Originally posted by weyes

i'm not saying that guys get ugly in the winter; i'm referring to spring fever and how it gets all of us a little more "interested" in the opposite sex, if ya know what i mean ;) .

someone is going into heat i see?

Originally posted by cintron

Shut UP SHUT UP you're jinxing the weather.

Today: Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 48F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

Tonight: Cloudy with rain and snow showers. Low 37F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 40%.

it's not our fault you're in BUMBLEFUCK, USA! :tongue:

and no, i haven't noticed any hot men around. Just the one dude who's name is "Claudio", who goes to my gym. But I'm too chicken shit to talk to him. :half: