Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Q6

kaydup

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Great time! Music was solid, people were up for it, and Cusick bought the whole f'ing bar a round!! And if that wasn't enough... he then went and bought everyone shots. Drunk DJs rule!

You went :mad:

Originally posted by kaydup

You went :mad:

Yeah, last second decision. I got a call from Tom's friend Johnny (who was there) telling me that Q6 showed and that he was on the decks. So, I decided to hoof it over there.

I didn't think there was a chance in hell that you'd go. I figured you were asleep by the time I went over there. Marathons kill people... mostly spectators.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Yeah, last second decision. I got a call from Tom's friend Johnny (who was there) telling me that Q6 showed and that he was on the decks. So, I decided to hoof it over there.

I didn't think there was a chance in hell that you'd go. I figured you were asleep by the time I went over there. Marathons kill people... mostly spectators.

i wonder if i met you last night? my name is melissa, was wearing green shirt, jeans, brown hair.

i had SUCH A GREAT TIME.....and SOBER! of course i am off the blackout express and back on the wagon just in time for a world class dj to be buying drinks for a whole bar.....and shots!!!! must have been my big test lol! but i took him up on a redbull, my other drink of choice. i think i am addicted to it haha! it's mainly all i drank in miami, that and water(and some coronas here and there that's when i went OFF the wagon).

but anyways, that was one of the most fun nights i have ever had out. he kept me smiling, laughing, loving some of the sick beats in the middle of his set and i danced my ass off!!!!! and to think he might be back there again this summer!!!!! woohoooo!!!!!

i caught some of his set in Miami but didn't get to hear all of it because i was running around space trying to catch as many people as i could, so it was great to get a full 4 hour dosage of him, and it was such an intimate night like a big party! i loved it when he would just stop playing and start saying stuff. he really is true CLASS, even when hammered off his ass. wish i could be that kind of drunk, but i can't thus why i can't drink anymore :( but i am nutty and hyper enough when sober(especially when hopped up on redbull), and i will save money AND my liver!!!! hahahahaa!!!! :D:idea: