Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dilemma, need some help

noira

Welcome to the Dilema club - where to go - who to see - how to be in three places at once.

No info on set times or cover costs - usually Space parties are 20-35 USD, crobar 20-25 - but its the WMC so all bets are off -imagine 5-35 USD

they are also nowhere near one another. Crobar is located in South Beach, right on Washington Ave and Espanola Way. Space is located in Miami - which is separate and apart from Miami Beach by a nice big bay. It's about a 15 minute cab ride - 25 with crappy traffic.

A couple things to consider - the Beach clubs currently MUST close at 5 AM - Space has a 24 hour liqour license - HOWEVER - Space also has some rather egotistcal DJs and there's no saying that they won't hedge in and insist on closing the night, thus shortening the DJ sets for the headliners.

I know this may not help the issue, but at least it provides some MORE info...

good luck!

------------------

--"My loathings are simple; stupidity, oppression, crime, cruelty, soft music." V. Nabokov

hi all,

i'm headed down to miami for wmc and i need some info. here's my dilemma, on saturday march 24, s+d are spinning at crobar, and deep dish + danny howells are spinning space that night as well.

will it be possible to do both? are they close to each other? i heard that space closes later than the other clubs so maybe hit up space after s+d finish at crobar?

any info on cover charges, distances between the clubs, what time the djs are scheduled to begin would be of great help.

if you have a free moment, and any info, please pm or respond to the post. thank you

-dee

------------------

party with a heart on

thank you for all your help. i now know what i need to do. save $$$, and hit up both parties. it has to be done, so might as well accept the challenge and move on.

see you down there. i hope i get to meet some of you guys. thanks.

-Dee cwm30.gif

------------------

party with a heart on

Money isn't going to be the issue, it's a matter of phasing oneself through the MASS of people that is going to be gridlocked outside of Space come 5:30/6:00am that night, when all of the WMC heads to a single location for one of the only places that is still open at that hour.

Rene'

------------------

Archived