Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN oscarG

wakeup

Guest saleen351

hey don't you have to go spin a sweet 16 party tonight:laugh: :laugh:

PUSSY!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from wakeup " if you try and come after me at space, i'm gonna have my crew get you".....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by saleen351

hey don't you have to go spin a sweet 16 party tonight:laugh: :laugh:

PUSSY!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from wakeup " if you try and come after me at space, i'm gonna have my crew get you".....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

right u wish id say something like that, it was more like ur friends all saying we're gonna beat ur ass. but of course u were know where to be found down there

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by wakeup

right u wish id say something like that, it was more like ur friends all saying we're gonna beat ur ass. but of course u were know where to be found down there

bro you disapeared for two weeks, i told you to post where you were at, of course i didn't go to DT nor would i know what you looked like, you are a little punk.... now go play your JP records and do lines of k........

Originally posted by saleen351

bro you disapeared for two weeks, i told you to post where you were at, of course i didn't go to DT nor would i know what you looked like, you are a little punk.... now go play your JP records and do lines of k........

oh wait this is the tough guy who talks shit, its called vacation, maybe u could take one if you didnt live check to check to pay ur rent with ur roomies :laugh: tell me when ur at ur fav spot temps, cause we all know u always say "oh i just start and talk shit on the boards for fun"

bansaleen.jpg