Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NHL Hockey Playoffs...

xlr8ed

Anyone else into this shit? I never really was, but last night was great.. 3 Game 7's in a row...... Detroit gets swept by Mickey Mouse, Emilio Estevez and the rest of the Might Ducks.. Ed Belfour gets 2 peneltys and the bruins get toasted by the Devils... Great post season...

Seinfeld... when Puddy goes to the Devils game and horrifies the Priest after the game.. Too f'n funny...

Originally posted by xlr8ed

Anyone else into this shit? I never really was, but last night was great.. 3 Game 7's in a row...... Detroit gets swept by Mickey Mouse, Emilio Estevez and the rest of the Might Ducks.. Ed Belfour gets 2 peneltys and the bruins get toasted by the Devils... Great post season...

Seinfeld... when Puddy goes to the Devils game and horrifies the Priest after the game.. Too f'n funny...

Ya those were great games, Hahaha XLR8ED your too funny...

(1 reply, my own)

Originally posted by groovefire

I love Hockey, but with Boston and Detroit out, I personally have no one to root for, so I'm beginning to lose interest.

I hate the summer when all there is is Baseball. Late Fall is the best...Football, Hockey and Baseketball...and NO Baseball.

Thanks for replying, I was starting to think all the guys here were into sewing and having their periods..;)

Originally posted by xlr8ed

check the sports board, we have a thread on the NHL play offs there. who is really interested in the bruins anyway? :D

Originally posted by groovefire

If I had a nickle for every time I've tried to scratch that pink square in your sig vic, I'd have at least 45 cents by now, which, if you think about it, is a lot.

That pink square just mocks me all day long!