Clubplanet Nightlife Community

taken the show to NJGUIDO.................

digga just had to wipe the tears off his face after cyber jabbin with the njguido members.............AHAHHHH HA HA HA LOL LOL................

as bus stated, "it was like the time we started the riots at the deleware homecoming game"...........................

ya gotta love a juicedupslinkyguido's behind the computer........it was a long battle and ended in bumps at temps!!!!!!!!!!!

im still picking my tuna outta my teef with this "IGOTFLABS" chump that just wont back down....................i worked out a deal with the kid............"i begged to kick his back molers out this saturday so he could hook me up with some pain killers when he was out of the hospital!!!!!" i should be expecting him back by MDW............ya gotta love cyber muscles

so if you guys are board and need a good laugh go check it out.....................IM SURE YOULL FIND SOMEONE TO PICK ON

ILL BE BACK IN A FEW GOTTA SEE IF THIS KIDS STILL RUNNIN HIS LIP...................

thank god for the daily chuckle over there.......tough crowd.........took a little while for them to bite back but they didnt let us down.......moo you owe myself, the digga, and bus a dollar for every hit you received on our thread and free njguido tshirts/protective bib for the wilderbeast trewguy and his drooling problem!!!!

heres some good reading for those of you who are board...................

http://www.njguido.com/forum/index.php?act=ST&f=2&t=3784&

http://www.njguido.com/forum/index.php?act=ST&f=2&t=3826&

http://www.njguido.com/forum/index.php?act=ST&f=2&t=3831&

thanks MOO it was FUN, but thats why i cant BS on your website...............digga got no work done again today, and my boss asked me again, "what part of our job is so funny" as i spit on my computer and burst out in laughter.....................

great performance today hunnie, good job feeding fuel to the fire......................digga was dying at some of the antics over there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was my first time actually reading or posting over there, i think MOO's gonna ban me................

keep it up.......... and HOLLAAAA, i mean, get in touch with me if theres more SHIZZLE TALK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by tommyarmani

jerry the king lawlyer

KAMALA "THE UGANDAN GIANT"............................

WANNA GO WRESTLER FOR WRESTLER?????????

ILL EVEN RAISE YOU A KO KO B WARE AAAAAAAAND A BROOKLYN BRAWLER................

Originally posted by roddigga

KAMALA "THE UGANDAN GIANT"............................

WANNA GO WRESTLER FOR WRESTLER?????????

ILL EVEN RAISE YOU A KO KO B WARE AAAAAAAAND A BROOKLYN BRAWLER................

Ugandan Giant Kamala with his Manager Kimchee?? lmao

Koko B. Ware- which hair color? blond, black, or blue

Brooklyn Brawler aka Steve Lombardi??

I'll see your Kamala and Brooklyn Brawler and raise you an Adorable Adrian Adonis and a Leaping Lanny Poffo or a Chief Jay Strongbow.

Originally posted by roddigga

digga just had to wipe the tears off his face after cyber jabbin with the njguido members.............AHAHHHH HA HA HA LOL LOL................

as bus stated, "it was like the time we started the riots at the deleware homecoming game"...........................

ya gotta love a juicedupslinkyguido's behind the computer........it was a long battle and ended in bumps at temps!!!!!!!!!!!

im still picking my tuna outta my teef with this "IGOTFLABS" chump that just wont back down....................i worked out a deal with the kid............"i begged to kick his back molers out this saturday so he could hook me up with some pain killers when he was out of the hospital!!!!!" i should be expecting him back by MDW............ya gotta love cyber muscles

so if you guys are board and need a good laugh go check it out.....................IM SURE YOULL FIND SOMEONE TO PICK ON

ILL BE BACK IN A FEW GOTTA SEE IF THIS KIDS STILL RUNNIN HIS LIP...................

rod....you are so talented....I LOVE IT! :laugh:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

B brian Blair, Jumpin jim brunzell

Uncle Elmer

Who got thrown through the barber shop window?

Marty Jennety who was thrown through the window by Sean Michaels.

Roddiga,

The Missing Link and Killer Bees (pre or post facemasks), speaking of which, I raise you an Ax and Smash......Demolition :laugh:

rosebud, i impress myself sometimes.............only if mrs. woods could see me now, she was my 4th grade teacher.........she gave up on me when i was a young digga,............ while all the other kids participated in spelling bees, she made me color..............made me the CREATIVE, COLORFUL BUCK i am today...............

one day young digga had to spell XYLOPHONE, I GOT REALLY NERVOUS AND PISSED MYSELF.......!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT at the same time i wasnt able to learn to SPELLL..............

and piro, you and tommy got me sweatin over here thinkin gbout some ol school rastlers,................. your bringing back some old memories........

if you too keep this up, im running through the aisle of my job like the ultimate warrior in a minute, and rippin my short off like the hulk!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by njstacked2

I GOT ABS...WHAT? YA HEAR?...

Trewguy...How have you been? In another two months it will be the 1 year Anniversary from when I wanted to put a pipe through your skull.

good thing you didn't you would of got hurt stay on my good side bitch

jk