Jimmy T added to this Firday's lineup

limesobe

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by guyman1966

Can I stay if I say your cute also?

and JACKIE - wtf are you laughing at???? :tongue:

Umm..........:confused: nothin........

Originally posted by xsandycheeksx

Who cares about what you think you old man! Go home to your wife and kids.

you obviously havent been cock smacked in the face or fucked corectly :rolleyes: but maybe ummmmmmm ..nm... maybe one of our fellow cp'ers could help you out :D :D there is a fine few candidates on this board ;) now if they will only step up :cool:

Sweetheart I don't know if you are up to my standards. But if you were you would never want to be with a guy again.

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR WRONGGGGGGGGGGGG !!!!!! but if YOU were up to my standards you would never want to be with "ANYBODY" again ;) so move along ... & if you come to the barbecue, come say hi to us :D :D

Originally posted by koky

you obviously havent been cock smacked in the face or fucked corectly :rolleyes: but maybe ummmmmmm ..nm... maybe one of our fellow cp'ers could help you out :D :D there is a fine few candidates on this board ;) now if they will only step up :cool:

I think I saw you last night a maze. do you have ear rings like george michael? you were standing with 3 hot women and looked like you had no idea what to do? was one of those beauties steff? if yes, i'd lick any of them from head to toe. ;)

I think I saw you last night a maze. do you have ear rings like george michael? you were standing with 3 hot women and looked like you had no idea what to do? was one of those beauties steff? if yes, i'd lick any of them from head to toe. ;)

:laugh: :laugh:

hey Sandy!.... will I see you @ the Skin party 2nyt?...cuz you certainly are that kind of material. :D