Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wanted more info on LIFE? HERE!

klubveteran

BRINGING LIFE TO COCONUT GROVE

LIFE, the newest discotheque set to open in Coconut Grove, will debut in late May 2003.

LIFE is a new concept for the Coconut Grove area. It is the first night club venue in Coconut Grove history to boast 3 rooms and an outdoor terrace, each with its own lighting, sound and unique atmosphere. LIFE will occupy a 14,000 square foot venue, ordained with authentic Asian & European design. The location will also feature 10 full liquor bar stations along with a light Asian menu to satisfy the late night cravings.

Directing LIFE’s course will be George Nunez and Emi Guerra, who have a great reputation in the nightclub industry. With their tenacious work ethic and the support of the local communities, the two have influenced some of the most memorable nightspots in South Florida history.

LIFE is conveniently located in the heart of Coconut Grove at 3342 Virginia Street across the street from the Mayfair Hotel. For more information & a request for an opening invitation, please contact: Cathy Salazar at 305.801.8364 / 305.445.8366 or Cathy@lifemiami.com.

Guest saleen351

I just don't understand why anyone open up a club in this economy or club enviroment...

too risky for my blood...

Though i think if someone replicated the clevland in dowtown lauderdale, it would blow up...

Saleen,

That spot housed 609 for soo many years. btw, 609 was a Louis Puig & George Nuñez (aka the "Space owners") production then & now Jorge & Emi are bringin' back a new venue @ that spot. I have a pretty good idea they know what they are doin'... ;)