Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When in doubt, refer to rule #1

njdionysus

Originally posted by njdionysus

attachment.php?postid=1432992

I know I'm going to get slammed for this, but I didnt write it, I read it. :finger2: Fresh from page 122 of this month's FHM magazine.

agreeeed... however thats not the problem... its whenever or not she'll be a "slut" with you or with someone else...

Actually I thought it was pretty funny. However if anyone sees gendertyping as anything more than being humorous, well does that mean, "all men are pigs" or in reference to any male that believes that particular quote, would that be proving that "all men are stupid" or "all men think with their penis"? I sure hope not...

well it works with men as well...all men do think with their penis... just its a matter of is he thinking with his penis when hes with you... that counts... its the ones who dont think with their penis everyday... all the time... every guy in here is a pig... however some just now how to hide it better... "oink" i meant "lol"...