Clubplanet Nightlife Community

711 & Deported

kaydup

In my opinion the music in Axis was great! Haven't had a night like that in a while. I had to bounce after one though so I could get up today.

You missed one hell of a funny trainwreck though.

I don't know I was on the phone and some guy was telling him he was 41 blah blah blah. Then we go to the ATM and the fucker comes up to me and says 'You were on the phone before, I am 41 etc..' I just look at the guy and say 'oh yeah I wasnt on the phone, I was just ignoring you'

Wow I can't believe I just wrote that. Not only does it make zero sense, but it wasn't funny unless you were there. Huh? Never mind

I thought the "I was ignoring you" part was funny :laugh:

Did Porter trainwreck? He was probably too busy plugging stuff to notice his mix.

I drank a whole bunch of beers for free last night. One of the few cool people who work here is leaving for North Carolina so we took him out. It was fucked up though, we took him to the Naked Fish in Waltham, there were about 8 of us and one chick forgot her ID so they wouldn't serve her. She took a sip of someone's drink, the bartender FREAKED OUT, and cut out entire party off. Guy was a fucking nazi. So we screwed out of there and drank beahs at Bertucci's (now that's class!)

I was in bed early and up early. I'm ready to RaGe this weekend. :cool:

Porter hit the table as Debo was getting on, so it was wobbling all over the place. And it scratched all over the place, everyone started clapping and Debo was bowing and Porter was hiding in the corner. Was pretty funny

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

NICE! 711 really steps it up with their bartenders. Would I recognize this chick if I saw her? If so, please describe.

This is pathetic - we're reduced to giving the bartenders reviews now instead of dj's ???? :(:cry:

I'm sad I missed you guys last night ~ Sounds like it was a great night! Did anyone smack that cute little blond midget's ass for me btw?? :D

Originally posted by whadupg

This is pathetic - we're reduced to giving the bartenders reviews now instead of dj's ???? :(:cry:

I'm sad I missed you guys last night ~ Sounds like it was a great night! Did anyone smack that cute little blond midget's ass for me btw?? :D

someone smacked teamj5's ass?? :confused:

Originally posted by kaydup

We didn't review any bartenders.

And if you wanted to review dj's then umm GO :laugh:

I am sure Todd did

:laugh: wasn't he djing??

Yeah yeah yeah- ok - point taken - i will not complain about the reviews (even if they are of the bartenders) when I was not in attendance. & i'm not at all surprised about getting your ass slapped - it's like the groovefire secret handshake :tongue:

The only ass I slapped last night was the 6' russian chick, and that's because it was her birthday.

And kaydup I think if you had stuck around, you would have got more than just an ass slap from Karla's friends...they were starry eyed as you walked out. I was laughing.