Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Going to Miami March 9-16

janes

MY FRIENDS AND I ARE GOING TO MIAMI ON MARCH 9-16. CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON THEN. WHAT CLUBS ARE GOOD ON WHAT NIGHTS. WE LIKE HOUSE, DANCE MUSIC, MAYBE EVEN SOME HIP HOP. MUSIC THAT'S PLAYED IN THE CLUBS IN NYC.

ALSO WE ARE STAYING AT THE EDISON HOTEL ON OCEAN DRIVE, DO THEY HAVE ROACHES?

WILL WE HAVE TO WAIT LONG IN LINES (THERE ARE SEVEN OF US AND WE ARE ALL GIRLS).

cwm32.gif

[This message has been edited by janes (edited 02-27-2001).]

if your in to house music then there is this cool little place called "blue", it's a small little bar/lounge that has a pretty good house night on fridays. they also have a lounge house night on saturdays. on sundays they play garage/deep house classics...here is their line-up for the rest of the week...

mondays-crescent house

tuesday-house/world beat

wednesday-soulful house and funk

thursday-deep house and soul

and the best part is it's free every night!!

people lounge is right down the street from blue and they also play an asortment of house and soul...

crobar plays progessive house/trance on fridays and saturdays and has a house ight called back door bambi on mondays.

level plays hip hop, funk, urban & soul on mondays, house on thursdays, is gay on fridays, and plays house/trance on saturdays and also has a hip hop room on saturdays.

space is in downtown miami and is open 24 hours or until the last person leaves. they play house/trance on fridays and saturdays as well as a hip hop room and a latin on the back patio...after 5am they play high energy trance.

thats a rn down of some of the littler places to chill as well as some of the big clubs to be seen at.

as for your hotel, well...i have yet to find any place in south florida that doesn't have roches!!! i'm sure they have the problem under control though...i'm guessing here but i'm sure it is nice although i've never been there. but it's on ocean drive so....

ok, lines at clubs....i'll tell you what, e-mail me (cream11@hotmail.com) pictures of you and your friends and i'll tell you if you'll have to wait in line. sorry, but thats just the way south beach is...

anyway, hope this helps you out a bit!

so, you fancy hanging out? e-mail me and lets meet-up!! i'm always game to meet new people! how about you??

well, hope to hear from you soon!!

cheers!

What better guide than a local dj. Give me a call when you girls get in and I wll take care of you.

Dj Obby, Miami, Florida

djobby@bellsouth.net

make note:

Thur, march 15, 2001

SPACE IBIZA WORLD TOUR 2001 @ THE OPIUM GARDEN, MIAMI, FL

You are in luck if you are going to be here on the 15th of March. You should come by the Space-Ibiza party at the Opium Garden...this is the hottest venue in Miami Beach at this point. It's an outdoor venue and you'll truly get to experience Miami if you check it out. That night they will have Space-Ibiza resident Reche, Lloyd Alvarez (Blue) and Juan Mejia (Crobar). I know somebody suggested all these places to you guys...now you can have them all in one beautiful package during one great night. Opium is at 136 Collins Ave. And don't worry too much about the hotel...if it's on Ocean it can't be that bad.

Archived