Clubplanet Nightlife Community

private martini reception 2nite for cpers@MAZE

eddyguerra305

Originally posted by guyman1966

With "boys" like you I'm fucked... lol

So Sandy, have we met? Are you as ugly as you sound on the board? Because even if you looks are a solid 10, I'd never let my old balls get sucked by someone with a dirty mouth like yours.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

but gotta admit that chick Sandy is funny too. :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by pod

xsandycheeksx, you're what I call a typical Miami club whore. You don't go for the quality, you go because Ocean motherfucking Drive said it's the hip place to be.

Fuck you and your kind.

Fuck Me? In your dreams photo boy. When you learn how to focus for just one picture, I'll give you head.

Originally posted by xsandycheeksx

Fuck Me? In your dreams photo boy. When you learn how to focus for just one picture, I'll give you head.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Damn, sandy dissing everybody on here. Thank god nothing yet about me, but sandy i know how to focus when i take my pictures ;)

Originally posted by xsandycheeksx

You'll give me head when I tie you up to the bathroom sink, gouge out your eyes, and skullfuck you, bitch! :blown:

Real man, what, you consider those 6' tall, 1" dick steroid-using juiceheads over at Nikki Beach real men? Or how about the 50 year old Benz-driving fat guys who need a dumptruck full of Viagara just to get it up? I'm sorry if you consider those real men, compared to those of us who can really stand up, hear thunder, and see lightining.

Now you're getting petty, you're insulting others when we're fighting...how original!

I don't blame you for not dating me, you know I'd just fill you out like an application, and leave you bowlegged and dripping on the side of US-1.