Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Juiceheads

themoo

Lets discuss the steroid phenomenon. I have done some research. The immense strength that juiceheads have is good for what? Are you going to be lifting cars off of people? Do not get me wrong, I am 100 percent for staying in shape and looking as ripped as possible. But why turn yourself into a bloated monster? Here is the answer. I asked alot of girls if they like guys that are really big. They said no. They like guys in good shape. Some of the ladies said they like men with a nice stomach. This is all understandable. Most women do not like huge, steroid bloated guys. Therefore what are juiceheads trying to attract? The answer is obvious......Other men. Now I am not insinuating that they are gay, instead they are trying to lower the confidence levels of other men. They are trying to make up for their short comings. They want other men to say "damn that dude is BIG." Confidence is achieved through intelligence, self respect, and presentation. You should feel that you are better than everyone else but you should not feel that steroids are what make you better. The common example of this is the guy who was picked on in high school. The skinny guy that had no confidence comes out of high school and has nowhere to turn. He doesn't have the confidence to approach girls or hang out with the guys. Where does he turn? To steroids. He is now the BIG guy thinking that the men around him are now less confident therefore giving him the advantage to get the ladies. The other example is the guy who was cool in high school....this guy still lives in a high school fantasy, therefore takes steroids to maintain the cool big guy image. The truth is that all of the naturally confident guys are saying "what an idiot, he still thinks we're in high school." Grow up!! Steroids are a sign of immituratiy and lack of confidence. Be what you are naturally, take your natural body to its extreme and you will truly realize REAL confidence. So to all of you Juiceheads, remember that is the difference between true confidenc and you. Go back to high school.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by themoo

Confidence is achieved through intelligence, self respect, and presentation.

So do you think the same goes for women who have altered their appearance by plastic surgery, or are you just stereotyping men?

Originally posted by njangel

So do you think the same goes for women who have altered their appearance by plastic surgery, or are you just stereotyping men?

Good point. Anyone can make the body look good if they work hard enough at it. When you have optimized your body naturally and are still unconfident due to being flat chested or something, it is understandable that you may want a boob job. My beef with steroids is that everyone is born with a body that they are responsible to take care of. There are living examples of people who naturally get in optimal shape. Boobs are something you either have or don't have. There is a difference there.

Girls What Moo? Lets compare our women! Exactly.

"The common example of this is the guy who was picked on in high school. The skinny guy that had no confidence comes out of high school and has nowhere to turn. He doesn't have the confidence to approach girls or hang out with the guys. Where does he turn? To steroids."

Sure pal...prettys sure I was Football Captain, 94% GPA, and Class president for all 4 years...FACT. So I just proved you dead wrong!

"The common example of this is the guy who was picked on in high school. The skinny guy that had no confidence comes out of high school and has nowhere to turn. He doesn't have the confidence to approach girls or hang out with the guys. Where does he turn? To steroids."

And now that guy is probably getting laid and groping girls, so why hate on him?

Originally posted by njstacked2

Girls What Moo? Lets compare our women! Exactly.

Sure pal...prettys sure I was Football Captain, 94% GPA, and Class president for all 4 years...FACT. So I just proved you dead wrong!

Stacked, my girlfriend is in Maxim's hometown hotties and she won in week 1.....so.....well

Originally posted by themoo

Good point. Anyone can make the body look good if they work hard enough at it. When you have optimized your body naturally and are still unconfident due to being flat chested or something, it is understandable that you may want a boob job. My beef with steroids is that everyone is born with a body that they are responsible to take care of. There are living examples of people who naturally get in optimal shape. Boobs are something you either have or don't have. There is a difference there.

You make a good point, but I think its unfair to stereotype people who take steroids, Almost everyone alters about their appearance, in some way (tanning, dye your hair, whatever). If someone wants to stick a needle in their ass, its their prerogative, doesnt mean they were losers in high school. And if someone is that concerned about what other people are doing with their lives I think they are the ones with the issues

Moo- there is tons of holes in your theory pal. First off many people who seriously train, I mean serious, 6 days a week, 2 times a day. Not the sort of shit you do, 3 or 4 days, 45 min, back and bicep workout. Bullshiting with your friends not much intensity going on at all. NOthing wrong with that. But there are people who go 100% 6 days a week, kill themselves, diet and watch everything they eat, then hit a wall. Some people who are maxed out like this choose to do steriods...... I think there are thousands of reasons people choose to sauce.

BTW. I was big in high school and big in college. before any juice........ Also i have always gotten plently of girls..........

Furthermore, I dont know about you..........I graduated high school in 1998 and college in 2002, I dont know about you but i left that behind me, maybe you should let the glory years go!

Originally posted by njbigtime

Moo- there is tons of holes in your theory pal. First off many people who seriously train, I mean serious, 6 days a week, 2 times a day. Not the sort of shit you do, 3 or 4 days, 45 min, back and bicep workout. Bullshiting with your friends not much intensity going on at all. NOthing wrong with that. But there are people who go 100% 6 days a week, kill themselves, diet and watch everything they eat, then hit a wall. Some people who are maxed out like this choose to do steriods...... I think there are thousands of reasons people choose to sauce.

BTW. I was big in high school and big in college. before any juice........ Also i have always gotten plently of girls..........

Furthermore, I dont know about you..........I graduated high school in 1998 and college in 2002, I dont know about you but i left that behind me, maybe you should let the glory years go!

I was expecting a big uproar from you guys. Don't be fooled by my statement, it doesn't apply to everyone. It is truly a post about confidence. Steroids are the example

Lets just drop throw this out to the troops and see what comes back...

Girls of CP...

Bus does juice... quite frequently... and in high dosages....

For the girls who have met me....

What is your opinion of Bus....

Do I fit the stereotype????

I am really interested to see what everyone has to say....

Moo... take notes.... and keep tally....

I hate to say this...

but its not just juice, also club drugs...

The drugs dont shape a personality.. or make you who you are...

Although, they may enhance or bring out certain traits...

This juichead theory is all bullshit.. its all in your head....

Come on ladies...

Quick note on what you think of Bus....

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Lets just drop throw this out to the troops and see what comes back...

Girls of CP...

Bus does juice... quite frequently... and in high dosages....

For the girls who have met me....

What is your opinion of Bus....

Do I fit the stereotype????

I am really interested to see what everyone has to say....

Moo... take notes.... and keep tally....

I hate to say this...

but its not just juice, also club drugs...

The drugs dont shape a personality.. or make you who you are...

Although, they may enhance or bring out certain traits...

This juichead theory is all bullshit.. its all in your head....

Come on ladies...

Quick note on what you think of Bus....

CONFIDENCE