Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Juiceheads

themoo

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This post is in essence about confidence. You need to read into it. Nothing ever applies to everyone, you have to remember that. I am talking about a select few. Like those that use their muscle to intimidate.

Originally posted by njbigtime

Well- this post def doesnt apply to me. I am a nice guy to almost everyone I see. Not to blow steam up my ass, but who is better than me? LOL.................

True...you are a nice guy.

Obviously I don't have a problem with all steroid users. Those who fit my description

This argument is gay! Why bother bringing it up? That is just like anyone from Cali making fun of people from NJ. Just accept the fact that people are all different and have their own agendas...

Not everyone is a guido, not everyone is a juicehead, crackhead, straight edge, gay, straight, whatever...

You argument is your opinion but it shows that you are pretty damn close-minded and shallow about others...

this doesn't apply to everyone just the people that are jerks on it

yeah im a hipocrit

let me rephrase the whole statement.

Those who somewhat fit the criteria I originally posted about need a lesson in confidence. All other juiceheads are excused

So what about the people who take steroids when they are sick??? Like AIDS patients...I am sure they get puffy, bloated, whatever...

Again, there is no reason to single anyone person out for steroids. That are some bodybuilders that I can introduce you to who you can argue this with. They use it for their sport and I am sure confidence hardly has anything to do with it.

Call up Ronnie Coleman...

Originally posted by swimmer219

So what about the people who take steroids when they are sick??? Like AIDS patients...I am sure they get puffy, bloated, whatever...

Again, there is no reason to single anyone person out for steroids. That are some bodybuilders that I can introduce you to who you can argue this with. They use it for their sport and I am sure confidence hardly has anything to do with it.

Call up Ronnie Coleman...

you're kidding right? Are you trying to be smart? First off, medicine is medicine, second steroids in sports is plain cheating.

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

The problem here is that someone gave the bitch a mike and open forum....

blah blah blah... I am great...

blah blah blah... I have my own message board...

blah blah blah... people like me...

blah blah blah I am great

blah blah blah I am big

blah blah blah I am the bus

blah blah blah I am tough

blah blah blah I can kick your ass

blah blah blah I am bigger than you

blah blah blah Guys like me

Actually guys like me naturally bench double their weight.

Originally posted by themoo

this doesn't apply to everyone just the people that are jerks on it

yeah im a hipocrit

let me rephrase the whole statement.

Those who somewhat fit the criteria I originally posted about need a lesson in confidence. All other juiceheads are excused

I think you really should stop worrying about what other people are doing with their lives and go back to taking pictures, yes you are a hypocrite (not hipocrit)

Moo...

You are ignoring my serious question...

Juice and Club drugs....

You thoughts on juice are very nice.. but wouldnt this also apply to club drugs..

Dont tell me you dont get fucked up..

So are you not happy with yourself... you use these drugs...

Explain to me the difference...

Clock is tickin...

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Moo...

You are ignoring my serious question...

Juice and Club drugs....

You thoughts on juice are very nice.. but wouldnt this also apply to club drugs..

Dont tell me you dont get fucked up..

So are you not happy with yourself... you use these drugs...

Explain to me the difference...

Clock is tickin...

Actually I've never done a drug in my life. How do you feel now?

Originally posted by njangel

I think you really should stop worrying about what other people are doing with their lives and go back to taking pictures, yes you are a hypocrite (not hipocrit)

I am really not worried about what other people do, I just don't think its right for people to turn into jerkoffs when they do steroids

Most of my crew is on sauce and if I did it I would still say the same thing. It isn't right to be a tuff guy on it. Bus thanks for proving my point