themoo

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Your krew is on sauce!!!

hahahaah...

Someone is making a killin sellin baby oil in a jar.....

Actually at Riverstreet I am sure stacked and bigtime can tell you that my crew is rather large.

hmm I happen to like guys on steriods, i wonder what that makes me..................NOT LIKE MOST GIRLS, just like not all juiceheads are the same

to clarify my statement on guys on roids.........the HUGE, gotta walk sideways through the door kind of guys, i am not fond of, but to play a lil in it is ok, who said "sometimes bodybuilders hit a rut" thats so true..........majority of my friends are professional body builders or personal trainers. they look good

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

hmm I happen to like guys on steriods, i wonder what that makes me..................NOT LIKE MOST GIRLS, just like not all juiceheads are the same

to clarify my statement on guys on roids.........the HUGE, gotta walk sideways through the door kind of guys, i am not fond of, but to play a lil in it is ok, who said "sometimes bodybuilders hit a rut" thats so true..........majority of my friends are professional body builders or personal trainers. they look good

AGAIN IT ONLY APPLIES TO THE JERKOFFS

IF I DID ROIDS I WOULDN'T BE AN ASSHOLE

THATS ALL IM TRYING TO SAY. I GOT NOTHING AGAINST MODERATATION

Originally posted by themoo

AGAIN IT ONLY APPLIES TO THE JERKOFFS

IF I DID ROIDS I WOULDN'T BE AN ASSHOLE

THATS ALL IM TRYING TO SAY. I GOT NOTHING AGAINST MODERATATION

how do you really know you wouldnt be an asshole though????

My ex was the nicest guy NOT on roids, on them it was an on going fight with me and everyone around him.

You just don't know and cant classify

My ex was the nicest guy NOT on roids, on them it was an on going fight with me and everyone around him.

thank you for proving my point

i think mixing other drugs with the roids had something to do with it

if you don't do other rugs you really don't rage

partying drugs alone put u on edge

I think moo made some valid points..........I personally don't have a problem with steroids (I don't do them) but to each his own..........but I think he hit the nail on the head there........I truly believe a lot of guys do them for the exact reasons he said. I know because I've seen it first hand.........

at the same time, I don't think he was saying that EVERYONE on juice is this way.........and everyone that's responding with stuff like, "I'm on juice and I'm intellingent and got girls before the juice, yada, yada" need to see that he is talking generally.......any opinion you make on a public message board needs to be taken objectively.........and I think more guys than not are on juice for the WRONG reasons........

and I don't see where he made any mention of club drugs in his intiial post so it doesn't make sense to try and make comparisons..........yea a lot of people do G, coke, k, etc for the wrong reasons and for lack of confidence but what the hell does that have to do with steroids? stick to the topic instead of trying to redirect the attention away from the point..........

Originally posted by njangel

So do you think the same goes for women who have altered their appearance by plastic surgery, or are you just stereotyping men?

I just want to respond to this:(I have plenty of views on everything else that was said, but not worth getting into)

Personally I don't see the point in a woman having breast implants(sorry fella's-I'm not a breast man) It does'nt make you any more beautiful than you already are and similiar to what Moo said about "too much juice" in men, it does seem to be a lack of confidence in ones self!!!

Originally posted by stiffler

I just want to respond to this:(I have plenty of views on everything else that was said, but not worth getting into)

Personally I don't see the point in a woman having breast implants(sorry fella's-I'm not a breast man) It does'nt make you any more beautiful than you already are and similiar to what Moo said about "too much juice" in men, it does seem to be a lack of confidence in ones self!!!

I think whatever anyone wants to do to their body is their own decision, I've never had plastic surgery, but some of my friends have. If it makes them feel better about themselves, then I support them, but I also think a person's true beauty is on the inside. but like I said to each his own.

i am def not SKINNY..............

at least i dont pretend to be a SLINKY................

(that line was for the SLINKIES who try to be MEATHEADS)........

i done have a six pack of ABS...........

just a swift right hook, and a left filled w/ JABS...................

ya gotta love MOO..............

ill be back diggas got too POOOOOOOOOOO...........

whats muh mutha fuken name.................DIGGGAAAAAAAAA

uh what..............DIGGAAAAAAAAAAAA, ya better get it right, ya better get it right, DIGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

see ya manana MOO, and dont let the BUS fool ya, i just saw him the other day help and old lady cross the street..........BUT HES the one that hit her in the back of the head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so PUMPED FOR TEMPSSSSSSSSS I JUST HEAD BUTTED THE DOG AND ATE HER FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by stiffler

Sticky is an ASS MAN!!!! :moon:

Originally posted by roddigga

i am def not SKINNY..............

at least i dont pretend to be a SLINKY................

(that line was for the SLINKIES who try to be MEATHEADS)........

i done have a six pack of ABS...........

just a swift right hook, and a left filled w/ JABS...................

ya gotta love MOO..............

ill be back diggas got too POOOOOOOOOOO...........

whats muh mutha fuken name.................DIGGGAAAAAAAAA

uh what..............DIGGAAAAAAAAAAAA, ya better get it right, ya better get it right, DIGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

see ya manana MOO, and dont let the BUS fool ya, i just saw him the other day help and old lady cross the street..........BUT HES the one that hit her in the back of the head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so PUMPED FOR TEMPSSSSSSSSS I JUST HEAD BUTTED THE DOG AND ATE HER FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL I'm looking forward to meeting Bus he has an amazing sense of creativity in his posts.

Your too funny making this thread Moo.

You would think guys would just want to make their cocks bigger.

(thank God I don't have to worry about that)

It's 100 safe to make their dicks bigger with implants. Then guys would be wearing tight pants to show of their cock-size

WOMEN LOVE BIG COCK! This is an undeniable fact! If you have a small - medium size cock, and your girl says it's perfect... she's lying through her teeth!

So, the reason for my post....

Don't do juice guys! Just get bigger cocks and ware very tight pants at the clubs.

Perfect example is how Kosta dresses when he goes to the Vault in NYC

( I have to take a shot at kosta any chance I can)

:laugh:

Originally posted by voodoolounge

Your too funny making this thread Moo.

You would think guys would just want to make their cocks bigger.

(thank God I don't have to worry about that)

It's 100 safe to make their dicks bigger with implants. Then guys would be wearing tight pants to show of their cock-size

WOMEN LOVE BIG COCK! This is an undeniable fact! If you have a small - medium size cock, and your girl says it's perfect... she's lying through her teeth!

So, the reason for my post....

Don't do juice guys! Just get bigger cocks and ware very tight pants at the clubs.

Perfect example is how Kosta dresses when he goes to the Vault in NYC

( I have to take a shot at kosta any chance I can)

:laugh:

Good point, great minds think alike