Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: All Slinkies!!!

What Moo is really trying to say:

Lets discuss the Slinky phenomenon. I have done some research. The immense weakness that slinkies have is good for what? Are you going to be crying for mercy when a real man beats you senseless, and rips you apart, limb by limb? Do not get me wrong, I am 100 percent for staying skinny and keeping my girllike physique. But why turn yourself into a estrogen overdosed cunt? Here is the answer. I asked alot of kids at band camp if they like guys that are small and weak. They said no. They like guys in good shape. Some of the ladies said they like men with a nice stomach. This is all understandable. Most women do not like little girlie men, which bird chests. Therefore what are Slinkies trying to attract? The answer is obvious......Other Slinkies. Now I am not insinuating that they are gay, instead they are trying to lower the confidence levels of other slinkies. They are trying to make up for their short comings. They want other slinkies to say "damn that dude is fucking small!!!" Confidence is achieved through intelligence, self respect, and presentation of your pocket protector. You should feel that you are better than everyone else but you should not feel that being a slinkyis what makes you better. The common example of this is the guy who was not beaten by his father, and yelled at for playing with Barbie’s. The skinny guy that had no confidence comes out of high school and has nowhere to turn. He doesn't have the confidence to approach girls or hang out with the guys. Where does he turn? Other slinkies. He is, and will always be, the little bird chest guy thinking that the men around him are now less confident therefore giving him the advantage to get the ladies. The other example is the guy who was cool in high school....this guy still lives in a high school fantasy, therefore does whatever he pleases, cuase he don’t give a fuck what some under weight, malnourished, loud mouth hump has to say about him. The truth is that all of the naturally confident guys are saying "what an idiot, he actually thinks we care what he thinks." Grow up!! Slinkies are a group of immature homo’s, with a severe false sense of confidence. Be what you are, for each of us are the king of our domain. Take your natural body to its extreme and you will truly realize what little you can do without drugs or the heart of a lion. So to all of you slinkies, remember that is the difference between true confidenc and you. Go back to playin the skin flute...

One more serious thought for yo Moosa...

Juice and Club drugs....

You thoughts on juice are very nice.. but wouldnt this also apply to club drugs..

Dont tell me you dont get fucked up..

So are you not happy with yourself... you use these drugs...

Explain to me the difference...

Clock is tickin...

DSCN2341.jpeg

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

All seriousness bro....

Your theory on Juiceheads is null and void....

If you party... you are committing the same sins you are accusing us of....

not for nohingi don't thinkyou and your feinds are meat heads

meatheads like to start trouble

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

What Moo is really trying to say:

Lets discuss the Slinky phenomenon. I have done some research. The immense weakness that slinkies have is good for what? Are you going to be crying for mercy when a real man beats you senseless, and rips you apart, limb by limb? Do not get me wrong, I am 100 percent for staying skinny and keeping my girllike physique. But why turn yourself into a estrogen overdosed cunt? Here is the answer. I asked alot of kids at band camp if they like guys that are small and weak. They said no. They like guys in good shape. Some of the ladies said they like men with a nice stomach. This is all understandable. Most women do not like little girlie men, which bird chests. Therefore what are Slinkies trying to attract? The answer is obvious......Other Slinkies. Now I am not insinuating that they are gay, instead they are trying to lower the confidence levels of other slinkies. They are trying to make up for their short comings. They want other slinkies to say "damn that dude is fucking small!!!" Confidence is achieved through intelligence, self respect, and presentation of your pocket protector. You should feel that you are better than everyone else but you should not feel that being a slinkyis what makes you better. The common example of this is the guy who was not beaten by his father, and yelled at for playing with Barbie’s. The skinny guy that had no confidence comes out of high school and has nowhere to turn. He doesn't have the confidence to approach girls or hang out with the guys. Where does he turn? Other slinkies. He is, and will always be, the little bird chest guy thinking that the men around him are now less confident therefore giving him the advantage to get the ladies. The other example is the guy who was cool in high school....this guy still lives in a high school fantasy, therefore does whatever he pleases, cuase he don’t give a fuck what some under weight, malnourished, loud mouth hump has to say about him. The truth is that all of the naturally confident guys are saying "what an idiot, he actually thinks we care what he thinks." Grow up!! Slinkies are a group of immature homo’s, with a severe false sense of confidence. Be what you are, for each of us are the king of our domain. Take your natural body to its extreme and you will truly realize what little you can do without drugs or the heart of a lion. So to all of you slinkies, remember that is the difference between true confidenc and you. Go back to playin the skin flute...

One more serious thought for yo Moosa...

Juice and Club drugs....

You thoughts on juice are very nice.. but wouldnt this also apply to club drugs..

Dont tell me you dont get fucked up..

So are you not happy with yourself... you use these drugs...

Explain to me the difference...

Clock is tickin...

DSCN2341.jpeg

You like my wig?

Pound for pound I am stronger than you....So go cycle up King internet tough guy

BUS WHATS WITH THE SLOW REPLIES? ARE YOU TRYING TO FIND A PIC THAT MAKES ME LOOK SMALL? I'M IN PRETTY GOOD SHAPE.

BTW THANKS FOR BEING THE EXAMPLE I PREACH ABOUT. I GOT NOTHING AGAINST STEROIDS, JUST PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT TURN TOUGH WHEN THEY USE THEM

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LOL................

THANKS BUS..............after going 18 holes today on the golf course and spending a half hour in the bunker swallowin sand.................ya helped a brotha out, after reading this thread i was able to cough up ALL THAT SAND I ATE, from laughin so hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................

see ya guys tomorrow.................

cant wait to meet mikey!!!!!!!!!! im bringing my blind neighbor, w/ the stub for a left hand..............incase there is a problem, cause sure as hell i aint gonna be able to fight this guy............AHHHHHHHHH HAAA, thanks god i just made myself laugh again.............finnally got out the rest of the sand!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by themoo

I AM GOOD FOR ONCE A MONTH MOO DRAMA

I DON'T MIND THE SUFFERING, YOU DON'T SEE BUS PICS ANYWHERE

Actually Moo, he did post pics of himself on here a while back and , uh yeah, without trying to sound gay, I'd say you'd be an a-cup next to his c

Originally posted by ou812

Actually Moo, he did post pics of himself on here a while back and , uh yeah, without trying to sound gay, I'd say you'd be an a-cup next to his c

Yeah I know, his is a big dude. Probably 2 of me, but the bird chest is simply invalid thats all. Actually the slinky joke is invalid, reserve those jokes for people that don't bench double their weight.

Originally posted by dondiezel26

than why do you care what we write on your board......or if we have fun cracking on it overhere........you might want to rephrase that statement!!!!!

Actually i don't care what you write on my board, nor did I ever say I did. Where did you get that from?

Whatever, but seriously Anthony, what kind of kickback were you expecting to get from making the statements you did. Whether or not you think some people are misinterpreting what you said, you must have known people would perceive it that way.

Whatever, but seriously Anthony, what kind of kickback were you expecting to get from making the statements you did. Whether or not you think some people are misinterpreting what you said, you must have known people would perceive it that way.

Nothing wrong with being a little on the edge with posts, I shouldn't fear posting anything. If this board was filled with boring ass kissing then what is the sense.

Originally posted by themoo

ALL PUBLICITY IS GOOD PUBLICITY

Now you're getting publicity, lol. Last time I checked, this is a message board. Celebrities get publicity, I never realized you were one? Next you're going to tell us that you're being chased by the poparatzi. Leave the camera at home this summer, not everyone wants their picture taken, its evidence, lol.

Bus I cant understand why you care enough to even comment, the whole thing is too funny. And Moo, I wouldnt start calling Bus tough guy over and over unless you can cash the check you're writing.

My .02¢ worth.

Good point, but why should you have a banathon on your site then? If you can appreciate edgy conversation and people with strong personalities, why ban them from a public messageboard.

I'm not defending anyone in particular, I'm just trying to understand why. Unless the whole thing was actually just a joke.

The best way to keep yourself free from the drama is just to not take part in it, which is what you used to do, no???

Originally posted by njdionysus

Now you're getting publicity, lol. Last time I checked, this is a message board. Celebrities get publicity, I never realized you were one? Next you're going to tell us that you're being chased by the poparatzi. Leave the camera at home this summer, not everyone wants their picture taken, its evidence, lol.

Bus I cant understand why you care enough to even comment, the whole thing is too funny. And Moo, I wouldnt start calling Bus tough guy over and over unless you can cash the check you're writing.

My .02¢ worth.

Oh I got to watch my back? Maybe you can take a lesson on publicity from me njdionysius, you don't know crap. We get as many visitors a day as espn.com so go take your stupid comments and cash them in. As far as bus goes, believe me I am well aware that this is a messageboard and I know he is aware as well and I don't worry about cashing my check. I'm not scared of internet tough guys no matter how big.

Good point, but why should you have a banathon on your site then? If you can appreciate edgy conversation and people with strong personalities, why ban them from a public messageboard.

I'm not defending anyone in particular, I'm just trying to understand why. Unless the whole thing was actually just a joke.

The best way to keep yourself free from the drama is just to not take part in it, which is what you used to do, no???

No one got banned and it had nothing to do with any cp people. I was giving the community a chance to vote people out. In business 1 bad apple is not worh spoiling the bunch just like 1 person coming in and causing 5 to lose interest. I'd rather have the 5. If CP went by this rule they wouldn't be ranked 90,000 sites behind me in visits per day.