Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: All Slinkies!!!

Originally posted by themoo

Oh I got to watch my back? Maybe you can take a lesson on publicity from me njdionysius, you don't know crap. We get as many visitors a day as espn.com so go take your stupid comments and cash them in. As far as bus goes, believe me I am well aware that this is a messageboard and I know he is aware as well and I don't worry about cashing my check. I'm not scared of internet tough guys no matter how big.

Now you compare njguido to espn.com, you've got to be kidding me! I dont care how many hits your website or your ego gets, espn is making a lot of money. Your website is not, thats the difference. I know a lot about publicity kid, thats why I have a successful business growing in a down economy and I'm not taking photos running around with guido written on my chest. But to each his own, good for you. Who gives a fuck about how many hits your website gets? Thats always your defense, no one cares but you. What the hell does that have to do with anything Mr. Publicity? If you were turning those hits into a lot of money, I'd respect it but I'm sure you're not and honestly I dont care to think about it for another second. I've heard you're a decent kid to meet but your ego is outta control somtimes.

Originally posted by themoo

No one got banned and it had nothing to do with any cp people. I was giving the community a chance to vote people out. In business 1 bad apple is not worh spoiling the bunch just like 1 person coming in and causing 5 to lose interest. I'd rather have the 5. If CP went by this rule they wouldn't be ranked 90,000 sites behind me in visits per day.

Who cares about how many hits you get, damnnnnnnnn. When you start turning those hits into big dollars, then I'll listen to your nonsense Mr. Espn

I just have to close the door again Moo, since you so love to open it up and have it slammed in on your birdchest...

You are not small, my friends have agreed.... only when you are standing next to a woman as in the photo you provided...

When we put you up against a norma size male... of average proportions, and not one from a foriegn tribe of pigmies.... you are small....

Sorry to point out the obvious...

But I think these pictures prove my point.......

Picturess1%20037.jpeg

This picture I just wanted to post because it makes me laugh...

Once again...

Smaaaaaaaaaaall....

Sm.... All.......

You guys do look cute together though...

How long have you been dating....

Since you lift and love to run around like a meathead with your shirt off...

I assumed you are trying to impress the men... Since women do not like meatheads, running around with thier shirts off.. as you previously stated....