Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Music....

Originally posted by wakeup

have u gotten any pms?? ive goten like 5 in the past 2 days asking for tracks i told them to contact u :laugh: :laugh:

Nope. I have gotten pms from people when I write pm you or Dan for the tracks. THey ask me if Im serious about you guys hooking they up.

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Nope. I have gotten pms from people when I write pm you or Dan for the tracks. THey ask me if Im serious about you guys hooking they up.

LOL some kid pm'd me 5 times for "So Strong" I felt bad and sent it to the poor kid.

Originally posted by danfury

LOL some kid pm'd me 5 times for "So Strong" I felt bad and sent it to the poor kid.

See this is the trick. To those who are reading this and dont post much, just keep on pming Dan and he will eventually send you the songs.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

See this is the trick. To those who are reading this and dont post much, just keep on pming Dan and he will eventually send you the songs.

:laugh: :laugh: yea but come on its not like "so strong" is tough to get being 2 yrs old and all over the place. lets see him get some real tracks;)

possibly if my transfers would ever work, i tried to send him some stuff on mon or so

there is a beta version of aim out that has firewall controls on it.. it helps resolve any of the firewall issues for the most part.. worked for me

Originally posted by muzikman

there is a beta version of aim out that has firewall controls on it.. it helps resolve any of the firewall issues for the most part.. worked for me

its not that i dont think, i tried a bunch of times and been told its cause i have a splitter for my MAC, my laptop and xboxlive. no one can figure it out yet so annoying since new yrs i can receive/send shit maybe once a week if im lucky.

its not that i dont think, i tried a bunch of times and been told its cause i have a splitter for my MAC, my laptop and xboxlive. no one can figure it out yet so annoying since new yrs i can receive/send shit maybe once a week if im lucky.

send me a pm i can try and help u.. im really good with computers