Clubplanet Nightlife Community

shooting outside centro fly

It's such a waste of bullets when there's a gunfight between thugs, and no thugs die!

How the hell do some of these skinny cracked-out thugs take 4-5 bullets and still live anyway?

Club bouncers should trade large axes for the thug's guns when they're ready to shoot it out.

How great would that be, watching a couple of thugs chop each other up in the streets of NYC! (at least stray bullets won't hit clubbers)

677-news0426.JPG

Freaky Zeeky zapped

Rapper shot twice, run over after fender-bender

By TOM RAFTERY and MICHELE McPHEE

DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS

Freaky Zeeky

Rapper Freaky Zeeky was shot twice and run over by a car and his pal was killed early yesterday when a fender-bender outside a Manhattan nightclub erupted into a gun battle, police said.

Harlem-born Freaky Zeeky, whose real name is Ezekiel Jiles, 28, was a passenger in a white Jeep Cherokee that got sideswiped by a silver sedan outside Centro-Fly at 45 W. 21st St. about 3:15 a.m., cops said.

The occupants of both vehicles got into a heated argument and decided to drive around the corner to "settle it," said Lt. Stephen Camerdese, commanding officer of the Manhattan South homicide task force.

"Normally, people exchange licenses at that point, but somehow it turned into a melee," Camerdese said.

The vehicles pulled over at 22nd St. and Sixth Ave., where the argument escalated into punches until at least two men whipped out guns and began firing, he said.

Jiles was shot in the chest and stomach, and was in stable condition at St. Vincent's Medical Center last night.

His 29-year-old friend from Hempstead, L.I., whose name was being withheld pending notification of his family, died shortly after the shootout.

Gun in garbage can

A 9-mm. handgun was found in a garbage can near the scene.

The silver car, with four men and a woman inside, fled, hitting Jiles as it sped away. Detectives were searching for the vehicle and its occupants last night.

One witness, Dee *****ng, 32, of New Jersey, said that so many bullets flew, one gunman actually stopped to reload.

"I seen a guy try to run. He was shot. Two were shot. Two were shooting," *****ng said. "One guy who got shot fell against the wall. The [second victim] was on the other side of the street."

Jiles is a rapper and deejay with The Diplomats, whose best-known member is Cam'ron. Group members grew up in Harlem and recently released the album "Diplomatic Immunity" on rapper Jay-Z's label, Roc-A-Fella Records.

Investigators do not believe yesterday's incident stemmed from an ongoing feud among rappers that heated up after last year's murder of rap pioneer Jason Mizell, better known as Jam Master Jay of Run-DMC.

Weapons and assault charges against Jiles and another man in his car were pending last night, cops said.

Anyone with information about the silver four-door sedan with a sunroof is asked to call cops at (800) 577-TIPS.

Originally posted by pipdaddy

maybe its just me.....but i fail to see the humor in death:rolleyes:

i see no humor in it either but i do see humor in a bunch of african americans shooting at each other over a car accident w/ one being named freaky zeeky. i guess u feel humor in pain with ur pic of jeter though :rolleyes:

Originally posted by wakeup

i see no humor in it either but i do see humor in a bunch of african americans shooting at each other over a car accident w/ one being named freaky zeeky. i guess u feel humor in pain with ur pic of jeter though :rolleyes:

fo shizzy mah nizzy