Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Headliner On Saturday Night .....

Hi I'm heading out there tomorrow night ... Any idea who is working the wheels of steel the one's two's and three's djing ?? ... Is MC BJ in the house also on Saturday nights ?? I use to work with BJ at The Bermuda Club ...

Thank You !!

Wayne ( DJ WET )

Forked River , N.J.

I just got home from there 2-night. Bands on Friday. The same DJ that has been there for years is still the DJ (i think it Freddie?)...he is joined occasionaly my Nick or Nicky someone...most would know his last name if I could remember it...but I can't.

Get mad packed there on Sats...not bad if you want a break from your usual routine...the crowd isnt always that good looking though.

Originally posted by DJWET

Is MC BJ in the house also on Saturday nights ?? I use to work with BJ at The Bermuda Club ...

Thank You !!

When did you work with B.J.????? Funny, i dont remember you working there. Did you work there before Dwayne,Brian and Teo???? Or was it before Franco?? Which night did you work??? or did you just carry their records and stand around in the booth acting like you were D.J.ing???????NOt trying to blow up your spot just wondering

Originally posted by djscotphreak

I just got home from there 2-night. Bands on Friday. The same DJ that has been there for years is still the DJ (i think it Freddie?)...he is joined occasionaly my Nick or Nicky someone...most would know his last name if I could remember it...but I can't.

Get mad packed there on Sats...not bad if you want a break from your usual routine...the crowd isnt always that good looking though.

nicky sibilia. hes good. i hope they dont have bands on saturdays....fridays i could care less...but i like headliner as a tempts pregame.....not with a band tho:blown:

Mr. Cosmicgate I originally became friends and worked with Teo and DJ Jandaman at the Beach Club back in 1995 - 1998 ... Those were the days ahhhhhhh yes they were ... Then I followed Teo eventually over to the Bermuda Club and met MC BJ and that lovely and talented hot female bartender Sandi ... Any other questions ???

Wayne ( DJ WET )

Originally posted by DJWET

Mr. Cosmicgate I originally became friends and worked with Teo and DJ Jandaman at the Beach Club back in 1995 - 1998 ... Those were the days ahhhhhhh yes they were ... Then I followed Teo eventually over to the Bermuda Club and met MC BJ and that lovely and talented hot female bartender Sandi ... Any other questions ???

Wayne ( DJ WET )

Still not ringing any bells. You must have tore shit up for me not to remember you :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Any luck with that coin castle gig???:idea:

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

Still not ringing any bells. You must have tore shit up for me not to remember you :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Any luck with that coin castle gig???:idea:

MMMM I bet it doesn't even matter!

bottom Line is:

Dick Sabilia will be the DJ like before & things will be FFFFFFine!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

HEADLINER SATURDAYS

DJ NICKY SIBILIA

this saturday will be insane if you need more info or guestlist info private message me be glad to help....

also tonight @ the tiki bar we have NICKY SIBILIA & DENNY TSETTOS and a VIP giveaway for both HEADLINER & TEMPS....