Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday night clubbing was owned by

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

JIMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY TTTTTTTTTTTTTTT:eek: :eek: :eek:

He is offcialy now in my book a big time dj...... wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

maze was sick, jon, ralph and especially jimmy t!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by thehog

yeah every one was throwing down some nice beats.

Jimmy was outa hand and had the lime bar jamming.

Eddy has really done a great job with this Fri night party. After the rain party was done I was fearing Fri. would be Lauderdale only:( But this party is really taking off.:idea:

Oww yeah and a big fuck you to that tall skinny blond door man. If any of you know him tell him I said to kiss my fucking ass. FOR REAL . THis MF get all up in my face cause I try to come in the exit? I had already been in and was very polite and this fucking pussy gets in my face:confused: I mean its hard to piss me off right after I smoke out but this guy........

Sorry had to vent:idea:

got to maze around 3 and got in for free with the vip card. there werent as many people in maze, but lime bar had a nice amount of people there. no one was really dancing on the ance floor though. the music was good and i had a good time.

i like maze and lime bar. those vip cards are definately worth the 5 minutes i spent filling out the application for it. plus the girl who does it is very nice.:D