Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jotd -- Let's Restart This Baby!

~surreal~

Time for a blond joke...hope it doesn't offend anyone :P

A blond and a brunete are in a swim competition. The brunete wins the race by a large margin. After long, the blond finally finishes her laps and begins to complain.

"Thats not fair...she was cheating.." the blond porclaims, while gasping for air.

"Well what do you mean? How did she cheat?" asked the judge.

The blond replies " Well this is a breast stroke competition right? Well she was using her hands!"

:laugh::D:laugh:

what do you get when you cross a car and a parrot?

a carrot!!!!!!!!!

:shaky:

seriously, you guys; don't make me hijack this thread with jokes from my little sister and her friends :worry: ... let's see some jokes up in here!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Two guys are out having a few drinks one night. One sais to the other, "I don't know what I am doing wrong. Everytime I am out drinking late, I turn off my lights before I pull in the driveway, I take off my shoes before I go up the stairs, I get changed in the bathroom, and quietly slip into bed...but everytime my wife wakes up and sais 'You were out drink ing this late AGAIN!' and I end up in trouble!"

His friend replies, "You are doing it all wrong! When I go home, I peel into the driveway, slam the door, run up the stairs, throwmy clothes into the closet, jump into bed, slap my wife's ass and say, 'Who's horney?!', and she always pretends that she's sound asleep!"

Originally posted by cubbie78

Two guys are out having a few drinks one night. One sais to the other, "I don't know what I am doing wrong. Everytime I am out drinking late, I turn off my lights before I pull in the driveway, I take off my shoes before I go up the stairs, I get changed in the bathroom, and quietly slip into bed...but everytime my wife wakes up and sais 'You were out drink ing this late AGAIN!' and I end up in trouble!"

His friend replies, "You are doing it all wrong! When I go home, I peel into the driveway, slam the door, run up the stairs, throwmy clothes into the closet, jump into bed, slap my wife's ass and say, 'Who's horney?!', and she always pretends that she's sound asleep!"

Hehe...good one. I give it two laughs :laugh: :laugh: