Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To Camilla (from O2).... you broke my heart

quest4sunrise

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all you people telling me to get over it, I will. I will be fine. Space has always been my favorite spot and will continue to be... especially the new one!!!

This was just a case of me misplacing my faith and thinking I could trust someone by their word. I mean there is No weaseling out of this situation. The agreement was 18+ because 75% of college kids are under 21. Then I am told "there must have been a mistake in the day b/c Monday is the only day it's 18+" WTF?!?! She agreed to drop off the flyers all week for the Bellini show on Thursday.

I usually always have something positive to contribute to these boards, but I felt like airing some dirty laundry this time because I don't think what happened to me or my University was right and I have suffered a sense of shame and responsibilty due to it. People always bitch about various clubs they get burned by and this is no different so, please, "don't cry for me... Argentinaaa" This isn't about that. This is more or less me setting my boundaries of what is acceptable. I am a very loyal person, but this cannot be tolerated.

probably won't get one. Whatever, I don't care anymore, I just will never promote it, recommend it, or ever go to it again. Hell, I would not have made this a public issue, but their lack of integrity caused me a certain level of embarrassment, so I'm just giving back some of that.

Ask Pete, Anthony, Greg, Steffy, Koky, Abby, Ann Marie, Arturo, and the rest of the crew... I am a great guy...

Give me this much: {----}

And I will give you this much: {---------------------------------}

However, I will not tolerate disrespect. Not from anyone

yeah, I think so. I don't want to really get into it much more though. My truths have been aired and it is about time for a response to which I am curious myself. I could call, but what would be the point? I'd rather get a public response because it is easier to slip by me as an individual. When there are alot of people with similar interests though, the pressure is on

Originally posted by arturoantunes

Stop the drama..maybe her beauty enchanted you....go jack off, you'll be over it..promise.

What?? Have you even read these posts? I said I was done with the whole shit twice. eople want to know where I am from and I tell them, so is that drama?

Originally posted by quest4sunrise

What?? Have you even read these posts? I said I was done with the whole shit twice. eople want to know where I am from and I tell them, so is that drama?

Let me guess...you are from...North Carolina, a part of the country where someone's word actually matters! :D

funny thing about this board...when someone comes on and gives a legitimate complaint...communicates it responsibly without being a asshole...seems everyone jumps on the bandwagon to give him shit.....yet....

when someone else comes on and complains about something and does act like a spoiled crybaby pusssy..people support him......WTF?

Originally posted by sgtfury

funny thing about this board...when someone comes on and gives a legitimate complaint...communicates it responsibly without being a asshole...seems everyone jumps on the bandwagon to give him shit.....yet....

when someone else comes on and complains about something and does act like a spoiled crybaby pusssy..people support him......WTF?

explanation....too many crybabies on the board