Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite Item of Clothing

er..this is tough. it's a toss up between my artic white kenneth cole wind breaker w/hood. this baby has 3 zippers going down the front. 1 asymetrical on each side of the main zipper and a 3rd pocket on the back of my left side. i still can't fiture out what the hell it's for.

the other toughy is this form fitting brown hilfiger vest. I dont normally buy hilfiger because I think most of his stuff is a bit bland. But this vest is actually pretty elaborate. it's modeled after a bullet proof vest from the looks of it. 2 velcro straps and zipper on the lower left of the vest and a zip breast pocket and another pocket going across the stomach area. Since there isn't a zipper going down the middle, you have to slip it over you like a shirt.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by bigpoppanils

a black dress shirt with very thin vertical white stripes...some brand called Clockhouse..got it while on vacation in paris

i also remembered two pairs of cotton cargo pants i got in freshman year of high school (Subarban and Aeropostale)

they are soo comfy...i wear them about once a week.

no tears or holes yet.

i cant seem to find clothes that last long lately