Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok listen up all you asshole promoters that i know

Originally posted by notallthere

North jersey Day time Sunday party’s.

They work in the summer at surf . It will fucken work if it is promoted rite in the fall/winter/spring... Start one up after this summer. Be a legend :D

think out of the box fag

So Ant lets do it after the summer is over the planning starts now.

I'm going to pm some good ideas. You do not need to be a so called promoter to be a success

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

It would never work.

You are wrong.

Why? Why wouldn’t it work if it’s done rite?

I know bars that are packed on Sunday afternoons. Why couldn’t a club be? SHit there has been so many Sunday afternoon’s that I have sat around and did nothing.. If I could go some where and chill, listen to beats and have a few drinks I would be there in a second. I know so many people that would be like "Hell yeah lets go for a few hours...†It all depends on how much time is put in to it. If it was done properly it could be legendry. Any thing that no one else is doing is hard work and high risk but if you can pull it together the rewards are so much greater. I know plenty of coke heads that would love to party all day Sunday after there Saturday night.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Surf Club Sundays

That’s why my idea is about the fall and winter in north jersey ;)

U could have the whole summer to work on it... Hey really though if someone wants to do this cut me in I like this idea. I like the daytime im all about day clubs.

My thoughts:

Anthony...I live for Surf Club Sundays...ever since I was a youngster going to Teen Night there and getting a blowjob on the beach at the age of 14 all the way to working there for 3 summers when I was under age and in college....I always told myself that Surf Club was so unique and there are not many scenes like it...The beautiful people, good DJ's, crowd full of energy and fun bartenders...With this said...I truly believe that it will be dificult to dupplicate the intensity and insanity. I also believe that it has this energy because people build up anticipation all fall and winter....Of course I am always sad come the weekend after Labor Day, but the break is necessary to build up the "Perpetual Anticipation"....It has something to do with the Beach....

I hope maybe you can create something so unique that it replicates Surf Club...without it being a dark dirty atmosphere like Factory.....

Also...Surf Club last year did not even compare to the two prior years...2000 was off the fucking hook. FACT.

Originally posted by joe81

He actually has a really good idea. Those of us from NY who usually go to surf club won't have to drive 2 1/2 hours if there something is closer! I applaud! good idea!

Why don't you try to do it, you don't need to be a promoter to throw a party, just call theplace, and make some flyers!

Too Many Dreamers here fer sure -

Good luck trying to even attempt something of this nature in northern NJ - If you do attempt & succeed, I will pray to you like a god - which you may have a better chance of seeing before & Sunday party will happen here!

yo i dont know what you guys are all gettign at...this was an idea i had when i was drunk as hell the other night.. I personaly think its a good one but im not asking anyone to debate it.

Stacked you opnion matters to me but i am not trying to duplicate surf club ..I am trying to say that there should be a afternoon party on sundays in the fall and winter.,You people are all morons if you think it can't be done,.It can ,,No one has ... whatever. Look im sure i couldent pull my shit together to promote anything im just saying some one should try it.