Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sooooo did Madonna show at Roxy ?

Originally posted by stdiamante

Let me know! I missed it!

nah, my gf said she didnt show up. she said the party was cool tho, very packed, lots of nice people. rauhofer only played two madonna remixes which she said was wack b/c she said there were madonna posters all over the place, and her music playing like in the lobby, b4 you got in.

Originally posted by stdiamante

jsut asking if she was there.. She wasnt planning it when ray of light came out either

Sorry if i came across as being rude. I just hate when the club does that shit . They make it seem like she will be there and alot of people go thinking she will be there. One of my friends is good friends with peter and he had said that she will def. not be there.

Yeah, she never showed.....at like 5 in the morning, security clears off the stage, and everyone thinks she is gonna perform, and then some kids just come and hand out free madonna cd's and the music starts back up............

other than that, the party was great, the line was crazy, but fast, and the open bar was fucking insane (but then again it always is)......Plus, they were turning away ALOT more girls than usual last night (i guess because it was sooooo packed). My girl got in, but I saw the bouncer tell one girl "you should have told me you were in drag, now get out of here" LOL!