Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this just in about temps

Hey on the NY board it was once said from a good source Cops would be bringing Narcotic dogs to Factory shortly after they reopened. Guess what it happened so never dimiss what one with a good source is saying. Sometimes they are the money other times they do not know they're own ass from they're elbo.....

Originally posted by foodidoo

Hey on the NY board it was once said from a good source Cops would be bringing Narcotic dogs to Factory shortly after they reopened. Guess what it happened so never dimiss what one with a good source is saying. Sometimes they are the money other times they do not know they're own ass from they're elbo.....

I dont give a fuck you monkey. ;)

Originally posted by foodidoo

man oh man.

Originally posted by italianclubber

good point, drug have always been a part of the drug scene....i was talking to my dad about the club scene back when he was a tyke..and it was the same bullshit with the drugs..never changes

You and your pops should cook up some K together>>>>>>>>>>now that would be a weird father son experiance........

Originally posted by italianclubber

i just heard from a good source that they will be doing "pat downs" and "shoe searches" at the door.......OMG now what???

.......no hamster policy.......

He said No HAMSTER ploicy!!!!!!! LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Q: What did one Temps customer say to another Temps customer when the drugs ran out?

A: This Music Sucks!

Just kidding - but that's what you are eluding to when you talk this smack on this post

Just my opinion - No drama please