Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Junior...when?

staceyg5

hey rene, heard the same about junior coming here. my friend told me she saw his name posted by level. went to their website but cant find any info. do you know when? hmm, interesting. that will be one crazy night for me if that is true. twilo- ahhh, the memories!

stace....uh..me no like u no mo'....dissed out on space fri. and sat. night... what's with you girlie? what am i rubbin' off on ya? b in touch. love d..... p.s. how's everything going on the homefront??? u know what i'm talkin about.?.

------------------

~ you see house is a feeling ~

rene'> me no like u no mo'. cant believe your going to dis me and junior for ohio-of all places... whatevaaah! anywaz, no one will go w' me to c him. i know, i know, most people dont like him or his style but idc--i stick by my people...

lil' d> hey chic, wass up? girl, dont even go there; you know i CAN go all night/morning long! hehehe. anywaz, interesting "stuff" going on and will have to fill you in sometime--TBD. btw, the last one standing wins----we'll see what your made of during the conference!

dan> want to come with to see junior? rene' is a BIG sellout <laughing>! i think my friend can get us in for free-will confirm asap. and ya, know friday is federation night but idc-that man hardly ever leaves twilo and i wont be back up there until end of april.

Archived