Clubplanet Nightlife Community

feedback welcome - club listings

cooljunkie

I've actually been checking out for WMC info when I get down there from nyc. VERY helpful (although for a couple of minutes I couldnt figure out that you had to click on the little dates to see party infos, may want to make them bigger).

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif

Accountz Reeceevin' Ain't For No Candy-Ass Temps

Sure thing!!

"Sunday 25th March

Decadance presents Slinky

aboard the 10 million doller yacht "the lady Anderson"

leaving from the Eden Roc at 3-30pm with DJ's Robbie (Agnelli and )Nelson

Jeremy Healy

Dave Lee

Garfield

and Dan Baily from the UK's Radio One"

[This message has been edited by cooljunkie (edited 03-11-2001).]

this is about the party on the 25 is that a open party on do you need to be on a list or something if so how how can i get on it.

------------------

"let it be know that you flown from the highest piont in the sky into place that parties in your face when you dance on a pave at the phat a** rave" -mc delooshun

You have a wonderful Website.

I just built a site last month called www.miamivipclub.com it is going to be a calibration of everything in Miami sort of an all in one entertainment guide for professional uppermiddle to high income club goer (people not afraid to spend money smile.gifgiving our members connections insight to the Miami Night Life. This will be for Miami people as well as tourist. In all the time we have been online we have never seen a site that puts the most wanted clientele for the night clubs in a spot where they have the contacts needed for a unknown outsider to walk into the club not waiting in line and is treated like gold when they get to the club as they disserve.

I am looking for people such as your self to get involved. If you have interest in integrating and making your publication part of Miami VIP club contact my husband at rick@miamipromotions.com

I am also looking for good people with various night club connections to become part of the system as moderators and future $ partners.

Thanks and Best of Luck

LuzMarina

My email is Luz@chicadeoro.com

Archived