Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anthony pappa!

djbuster

Originally posted by vicman

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

:confused: :confused: :confused:

vic...YOU dont like him? i figured you did. tribal...progressive...

i only heard him once at buzz, but i thought he rocked it....? was i drunk that night or something?

reval? your comments?

Originally posted by djbuster

:confused: :confused: :confused:

vic...YOU dont like him? i figured you did. tribal...progressive...

i only heard him once at buzz, but i thought he rocked it....? was i drunk that night or something?

reval? your comments?

Big Pappa's always rocked my shit. I've loved every set I've seen from him. My favorite Pappa moment was at the pre-WMC party at Buzz last year when he trainwrecked the fuck out of the Pappa & Gilbey remix of Funny Car, corrected it after like 30 seconds of galloping, looked up, smiled at the crowd, and threw his hands up in the air in victory. We all gave him a huge round of applause. Takes a real man to smile after wrecking hard like that.

Pappa fuckin builds a set like no other. Damn near one of the only prog DJs that consistantly plays hammering sets and can avoid the Big tracks. It's always a lesson when I go see him.

His only spot in WMC sucked though. He was tagging with Seaman all night so I never really got to hear him build or put together a quality set.

I'm excited to have him back, though I wish it weren't at Trust. The vibe is always really important with pappa...to follow what he's doing and where he's going with the music. I can't imagine kids breaking to Pappa, but then I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw them doing it at Randall Jones. :eek: