Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CODE promoters

djbuster

ok - so this kinda bothered me this weekend. walking out of club 5 on friday night, there were three code promoters handing out fliers, saying "code at nation, just like buzz".

i saw a post about this on the buzz board the other day saying that they were doing that outside the ltj bukem show, and thought it was kinda strange that they would do that - but after seeing it for myself, i was pissed.

granted - its at the same club, but to me it doesnt seem right to tell people that a party is going to be 'just like' a previous party. two things...if it is going to be "just like buzz" - why is it being aloud to happen? i thought nation couldnt hold any buzz type events. and how is a party with hip-hop and salsa 'just like buzz'? :confused:

...besides the fact that what made Buzz was the vibe and the people, not just booking top talent. I can't possibly see how they expect to get that kind of energy and unity with Ricki Martin in the front room and Jay Z on the patio....

Good call, Buster. pretty disrespectful.

Originally posted by vicman

did the fliers say "code at nation, just like buzz" or were the promoters the ones saying "code at nation, just like buzz" while they were handing out the fliers?

:confused:

i think buster was saying that it was being said as they were handing them out vic

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

Do me a favor scan the flyer and send it to me because I never approved any ANNNNNNNNNNY flyer that would ever say anything like that I would rather quit. Email address is below. And I have all of our artwork and that is not on there.

its not on the flier...like i said - the promoters were saying to people "code at nation, just like buzz".

it wasnt just one person either - ALL the promoters were saying it. and from what i read on the buzz board - the same thing was going on wednesday night.

that aint right.

I agree 100% percent with you but I just grilled the street team leader and this is what I was told:

as far as i know lainie most people were asking the flyer boys and me wether itll be like Buzz.

but i do know that we put a stop to our guys. out side. when things like that were said.

We have nothing but love for BUZZ, PANORAMA, MTHRE3, DC SKILLZ, etc..... And I will not let people on our teams disrespect them unless they want their walking papers. :mad:

*LIVE*LOVE*DANCE*

quote:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

as far as i know lainie most people were asking the flyer boys and me wether itll be like Buzz.

but i do know that we put a stop to our guys. out side. when things like that were said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeah...right...thats what was happening. :rolleyes: