Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami "Drama"

phrankadelic

Should this new board be started? With all of the negativity coming out of these threads as of late...I think it's inevitable. Are opinions needed to be taken that seriously? I mean some of you are taking them to heart. Just take them for what they're worth...just words. But it seems as if some of you are threatened by them. Just because either Arrakis or No Limit (for example) have a strong opinion on music, it doesn't mean they are fools or have no knowledge. I find them both to be VERY knowledeable. Just as most of you are. Shit I know I've learned a lot about music, lighting, equipment, etc. from these boards. but these personal attacks just need to be squashed already. save that bullshit for the drama board. if u don't like someone's opinion, just say u don't agree. don't attack the person. some of u need to chill and get your panties out of your asses.

and thus ends my plur statement for today.

------------------

I've got the beat...the one for your mind as well as your feet!

AIM: Phatskils2

Word up; this is just a message board... to phrase a well-coined term: "opinions are like assholes - everyone has one"; Garfield and Attomic just happened to BE assholes... *hahaha* - just kidding. Peace out; and a lil' sense of humor.

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

Archived